• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Storm Ventus~ My opening

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Storm Ventus

♪~Name: Alistair Deknighter
♪~Age: 16
♪~Gender: Male

♪~Favorite Color: Neon Green Red, Dark Blue, and Black

♪~Personality: Hyper, spontaneous, out going, Bi-polar, Very Caring (and said to be sweet) and loving ecspecially when it comes to my friends (they help me hold onto reality)

♪~Favorite Pokemon: Luxray

♪~Favorite Card: Rainbow Dragon

♪~Likes:Cheesecake Italian Food, Coffee, Chocolate,Fun people, Melty Blood Act Cadenza,Southern Food, Chinese Food, Rice,Tea, Rping, Graphix Designing Anime,Video Games and Manga, Vampires.

♪~Dislikes: Mean people,anything to boring, Werewolves

♪~Favorite Genre of Music: Rock , Screamo, Alternative rock, some rap,

♪~Favorite Genre of Books: Fantasy, Informative, Action/Adventure, Manga.

♪~Favorite Quote- "A Heart attack is sleeping in your chest waiting till timings best so make a move while your still breathing"

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
I didn't read any of that.

But welcome! Go be a person and do stuff.

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
♪~Favorite Pokemon: Luxray
that's all you have to say to make me like you :D I caught a shiny shinx in my platinum btw, back in my chaining days. I evolved it into a luxray and it looks epic

welcome to the forums! make sure you know the rules and whatnot before doing stuff. Have a great time here and don't leave! (not that you'll be able to, though)

Fallen Prince

that's all you have to say to make me like you :D I caught a shiny shinx in my platinum btw, back in my chaining days. I evolved it into a luxray and it looks epic

welcome to the forums! make sure you know the rules and whatnot before doing stuff. Have a great time here and don't leave! (not that you'll be able to, though)

Shiny empoleon Wins...lol

O

Oberon

tldr

luxray wins, i could never miss someone's favorite pokemon. mine's metagross.

but welcome. welcome to hell, have fun, don't take any wooden nickels, etc

:)

Back