• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Storyline?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

NobodyRoxasXP

How important to the storyline are these three games? i had the notion that they were just side stories with information we didn't see before, but i'm starting to think differently. I still feel that way about coded, and sort of halfway about 358/2 Days, but i'm not so sure about BBS. Opinions?

TwistedHeartz

Hmm... BBS may be more critical than 358/2 Days. I think this because It has characters we don't really know about yet O: So it may be a great deal of information for us.

As for 358/2 days. I think it will also be almost as important, but we already know quite some things of OrganizationXII. Though I'm sure there is much other things we don't know about (the 14th Member for an example) But I'm sure we will find out soon enough

These both seem like games that may have quite the effort in them already, so i wouldn't think of them as just "Side Stories" But just my opinion :D As for coded, I'm kinda clueless on the whole thing so I'll just avoid that for now rofl

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
BBS is the most important, I'd say. It's the story of the most important character in KH. Without Xehanort, none of the important stuff would have happened...

I definitely wouldn't think of 358/2 and BBS as mere side stories. About Coded...dunno.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back