• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Strange codes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight Hoshi

You know .. there're many CDs for codes cheats of games ..
I have one & I found what for KH II ..
But there is strange codes to have things .. like letter , tournament poster , Hades cup …. etc
I don't know what do we need for having things like these X 99 ..
I mean .. they're just using through the missions ?!!!!
:confused:

darkside riku

well theres no real point to having x99 of those items, but the company that made that cheat disc couldnt add a x99 for all items without doing it for those few too. i hate those cheat things though. they take all the fun out of the game.

Abel

They used codes to get 99 of every item, and now are confused as to why they have 99 of every item. Hilarity ensues.
siggly.gif

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
Sitting in my fort of ineptitude... In other words
You know .. there're many CDs for codes cheats of games ..
I have one & I found what for KH II ..
But there is strange codes to have things .. like letter , tournament poster , Hades cup …. etc
I don't know what do we need for having things like these X 99 ..
I mean .. they're just using through the missions ?!!!!
:confused:

Let's see I'll fix this post.

fixed post said:
You know there are many CDs for codes cheats of games? I have one for KH II. But there is strange codes to have things, like letter, tournament poster, Hades cup, etc. I don't know why we have things like these items X99. I mean, they're just used for the missions?

There we go.

Now on to an answer. The cheat makers just like to make a "have all items" code for every disc. It's easier than making a single code for each item. Plus it takes much less time. I would love to carry each item. I mean who doesn't want 99 posters? :D

Athletics Legend

*The Future Athlete*
why cant they make it X100 items..why 99??

its like cricket..

getting out on 99 and not getting your century just like what shane warne did against new zealand

sorarules

Where dreams are reborn, just to die again.
Website
rihaansfics.com
well theres no real point to having x99 of those items, but the company that made that cheat disc couldnt add a x99 for all items without doing it for those few too. i hate those cheat things though. they take all the fun out of the game.

You should get one it is twice as fun when u have a cheat disc, i have a gameshark, but i wish i had Action Replay (you could play with mickey the whole game and every thing) I also heard that you could play as Roxas with 2 keyblades the whole game. but I'm not sure. go to youtube and see how much fun they're having with a cheat disc.

Enigmacy

[Following my Path]
Website
s4.invisionfree.com
Those codes are too unstable, so I never use them. Besides whats the point of the cheats??? Kh2 is already easy without more help....

For one,KHII is VERY simple, I admit that. But with 'hacks' it is very fun. With normal codes, without an AR MAX or Gameshark etc.it does tend to get boring.xD

I know what code your talking about, but I consider it 'unstable' and I don't use it.

UltimaSomorio

somewhere in minnesota working on Somorio, the dem
Taking about codes I heard that there was a code where Riku and Sora kiss could that true?

why in all bulldogs kingdom of hell would they make a code like that that's just INSANE. WHY WOULD THEY DO THAT UGHH

i dont think hell is a bad word i meant it in a diffrent plane kinda way.

i dont think you get in trouble for saying it not sure oh well ill check the rules.

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
Sitting in my fort of ineptitude... In other words
Codes are no fun =/ They take out the joy of games like kingdom hearts. Except for games with unlimited ammo cheats....those are always fun lol

Wow contradicted yourself in the same post. Codes are only bad if you use them before you've beaten the game. If you've already beaten the game you should be able to use any codes you want.

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
i hate those cheat things though. they take all the fun out of the game.
Codes are no fun =/ They take out the joy of games like kingdom hearts. Except for games with unlimited ammo cheats....those are always fun lol

Not if you beat the game, and do some cool cheats that make the game way better.
Like for gameshark, you can do the 1000 heartless battle with Riku on any form, for as long as you want, or with any other party member you want, I saw a video about it, I'll post the link later.
And for ARMAX, you can become Auron, Jack Sparrow, or any party member, and I also found a video of this.
And all these cheats were done after beating the game, which makes sense.

Welshcake

Not if you beat the game, and do some cool cheats that make the game way better.
Like for gameshark, you can do the 1000 heartless battle with Riku on any form, for as long as you want, or with any other party member you want, I saw a video about it, I'll post the link later.
And for ARMAX, you can become Auron, Jack Sparrow, or any party member, and I also found a video of this.
And all these cheats were done after beating the game, which makes sense.

please please please post that link soon, I HAVE to get armax!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back