• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

struggle, help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkOblivion

Im just infront of Xemnas, well actualy I already beat him, but now im after the concept video of ( a potential) KH3

Im doing all the minigames world by world, and I cant continue on with the struggle, I can only fight against Hayner.
the promoter keeps saying I dont have enough experiance,

anyone know what I have to do to fix this or that its maybe unfixable,

EDIT: ill give some more info, its like this:
im going to complete Jimmys journal, but I still need 1 more character of Twilight town in my journal, and I know its setzer, so I geuss going vs him in a struggle match will work.

and thats where the problem of only being able to fight hayner comes in

thx in advance

Last edited:

Moriko_Hotaru

Website
www.freewebs.com
dude all u have to do is beat hayner like 13 times in a row without clicking quit at the end of each struggle click on retry every time & beat him at least 13 times just do that w/ every person u have to do a struggle battle w/.... trust me i know what im talking about i had that same problem utill i found out the technic i just told u

DarkOblivion

okey, thx, I did retry it some times in a row, but it looked illogical to me ,

but now that I know, thx for the help

DarkOblivion

k, so I totaly killed hayner now, and setzer has come up as a match, thx guys

but I have another thing to ask, I still miss some combo attacks but I cant figure out which ones they are, I already summon all of them and did every combo attack with lead world characters ( like jack, jack and aladin)

EDIT: I toke a loook in the stickys , I saw the combo list, but how do I use the genie/valor form combo?

The M.C.

JTTW
i didnt know you had to not click "quit" but yeah, i remember having to fight him over and over before you could fight the others.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
Yeah, I had the same problem. They dont even hint what to do. I just figured out by practising on Hayner for a while until I saw Seifer on the list.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
The question was already answered and the thread died a week ago, there was no real need to post now was there, Kazuma?

~Closed~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back