• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Stuff you might not of known about Kingdom Hearts(or U might know!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
Heh, some of the stuff was new to me.

According to Mandy Moore, her character was originally named "Aeris", which is the name the character had in the English version of Final Fantasy VII. When she actually went in to record her part, the name was changed to 'Aerith', which is the character's original Japanese name.

So Aeris' name IS actually still Aeris, they just used the Jap version.

Irvine from Final Fantasy VIII had a small role in the original draft of the game's script, but never made it into the final game.

Irvine would have been ace in it. ^_^; Another FF8 char. XD

MetalChemist

All that stuff is cool i think its very useful! thanx now i understand the game much better

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Wow thanks! the only thing i did know was the hidden bonus if you win the Winnie the Pooh book and find all dalmnations. that was only ONE thing that i knew. the rest, i didn't know... it makes sence that Mickey has a keyblade too, now.

yeah especially about the similar clothing between sora and mickey.

Gaiash

Website
www.geocities.com
I bet Rikku fanboys are kicking their KH copys right now.

So thats why Soras battle stances were familiar, I still wish that Zidane (and Vivi) were in it, then again Vivis hat did appear on Donalds staff (It isn't any old Black Mage hat, Vivis flops down, all other Black Mages hats are pointy) theres always hope for KH2 seeing as only one FF character was revieled to be in it, come on FF9 character be in it along side Auron (Sorry FF9 is my favorate Final Fantasy game)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back