• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

stupid arguement:organization replica

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

organization 13 replicas

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

soulreaver26

hi
yesterday i made a thread saying that riku replica could be a unverse.....
needless to say, it didnt take kind to the kh community

my friend from my school saw the post and we have a heated debate it,which like the thread ended no where.

later on after the conversation, he brought a idea that i thought it was illogical:

that there could be a organization XIII replicas.

his theory was that vexen made several replicas: riku fake,xion, and some others
and that there a possibility that he could made secret replicas in the event if they were wipeout

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
The CoM Manga, though non-canon, showed several replicas of Vexen, all of which were failed experiments.

The Secret Reports in 358/2 Days also reveal the existence of other unused replicas.

Your friend's theory is correct, in a way.

soulreaver26

but wouldnt that defeat the purpose of the organiztion, of them becoming whole
if replica are made of data,and dont have soul why would go on trying to get their
which btw wouldnt their hearts now

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
I would certainly hope not. D: The Organization's story was part of Days and KHII. They, with the exception of Axel's somebody and of course Xehanort, will hopefully not be appearing in any future games. I understand that they're really popular characters, but it'll just get tiresome if their story keep getting dragged on.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
having a ORG replica isnt a good idea,that would mean fighting them again and that would get boring soooo fast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back