• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

stupid gargouil boss devil thing

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

sephiroths move

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingM911

Watching government officials roshambo in order to
sonic blade lets you cover long distances and is easy to get the extra attacks. Arcanum is good for close quarters combat, but the arena is fairly large. If you want to get to seph before he casts sin harvest, i think sonic blade is the best tech to go with.

On the other hand, if you're up close and personal with seph you can deal tons of damage with arcanum. Though it's a lot harder to get the extra attacks.

sinharvest_angel

no i know that im talking about damage, and never use sonic blade when he cast SHA, just super glide or dodge roll, or if ur to late then use a potion right after angel, sonic blade will never direct toward him unless u lock on, but by that time he will have already locked on

KingM911

good point.

But you can still use sonic blade to make sure that he never gets too far away to use sin harvest.

in case you can't tell, i really love sonic blade. its the first tech you get and i like to use it when there are multiple enemies around cause you just run right through em all. that just my opinion, though.

sinharvest_angel

yeah me too i love Sonic blade, its just it takes mp, so if u use that way to keep track of seph, well u'll be out of mp in no time

KingM911

But with the ability combo of mp haste and mp rage, all you have to do is take some damage from his sword and from his little exploding-pillars-of-fire attack, and you'll have enough mp to heal and perform more sonic blades. Equipping more mp hastes will boost the effect even more.

Or you could just use ethers. And counterattacks also restore mp, too.

'Course, in kh2, mp will restore automatically (slowly, but still), so that should help. But i guess that's a little off topic.

ggpboi9690

hey!! i started this thread to talk about the big black devil boss not sephiroth. But i dont care. Its funny how one post by some stupid kid about a move that sephiroth does can change the topic of a whole thread. By the way omega twilite you are mad wrong "descend heartless angel" is sooo stupid. Anyway continue talking about sephiroth i geuss i dont care.

KingM911

if you've got something to add about chernabog, then add it.

it just seems like there's more to talk about with sephiroth than chernabog. i'll try though.

okay, what are chern's moves? there's the giant flame attack that hits anyone close by, and the one where he blows everyone back with a huge gust of wind, and then there's the one with the little balls of light or whatever they are. i think i'm forgetting some. somebody help me out.

SeRoFe

Hah...well you can't even compare Sephirot with Chernabog. I mean, yeah, they are both cool and all, but sephi is waaay better than Chernabog.

S King

Sephiroth v.s. Chernabog.

Sephiroth Pwn3s first round.

Anyway, it's "Descend Heartless Angel". That makes more sense than"Sin Haverst Angel". I've listened to it on my game, and in FM. It's Descend Heartless Angel. End of story.

Back to Chernabog.

It is odd that he ins't it Jiminy's Journal... or maybe it is and no one remembers. Who knows? Who cares? Why is it important? Why did you make this thread? Where do babies come from? Why are we here?

More questions. ¬_¬

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
Anyone who's played FF7 should know that it's Heartless Angel. But to me, it sounds more like "Send us a heartless angel". But it's definitely not sin harvest or something stupid like that.

S King

Madness said:
Anyone who's played FF7 should know that it's Heartless Angel. But to me, it sounds more like "Send us a heartless angel". But it's definitely not sin harvest or something stupid like that.

Thank you! I've played FFVII, and it makes more sense for the One Winged Angel (i.e. Sephiroth) to say "Desced Heartless Angel" when he attacks. That also explains the halo above your head that kills you (or almost kills you, for you Second Chance people).

¬_¬

sinharvest_angel

first of all u have no prove the stradegy guide say so its my screename i know that other wise it wouldnt be sinharvestangel, the maker of this thread and everyone else who agrees with me are write, and to tell u the truth i trust the guide ssooo much more than you, and u know what if "i listen to the move" is ur prove, then count yourself wrong IT sinharvestangel, end of disscusion, unless u can prove it then ur wrong, by the way anyone who has the guide, (the official one check it up in the sph fight) i wouldnt go tro with all of this if i was wrong!!!!

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
Well, not in that way, exactly. One of Sephiroth's attacks during the final boss battles in FF7 is "Heartless Angel". I think Kefka in FF6 used it too. And not only that, but it depletes your HP all the way down to 1, just like it does in Kingdom Hearts. Anyone who's played the final boss battle in FF7 and has had that attack used on them should know that it's "Descend/Send us a Heartless Angel" and not "Sin Harvest Angel".

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
sinharvest_angel said:
first of all u have no prove the stradegy guide say so its my screename i know that other wise it wouldnt be sinharvestangel, the maker of this thread and everyone else who agrees with me are write, and to tell u the truth i trust the guide ssooo much more than you, and u know what if "i listen to the move" is ur prove, then count yourself wrong IT sinharvestangel, end of disscusion, unless u can prove it then ur wrong, by the way anyone who has the guide, (the official one check it up in the sph fight) i wouldnt go tro with all of this if i was wrong!!!!
I have the strategy guide too. When I first saw that printed in it when I first bought it, I just kind of slapped my forehead in disgust. As I said, "Heartless Angel" is an attack Sephiroth uses in the final boss battles in Final Fantasy VII.

S King

sinharvest_angel said:

Oh my god. I was slapped my the Hands of Ignorance, Stupidity and Bullsh*t - all at the same time.

Take a look at my bullsh*t detector. Thanks for making the number rise. Several times. I guess one thread isn't enough.

http://files.filefront.com/Sephiroth_Battle/;2516411;;/fileinfo.html

There's my evidence. Download the movie, and listen when Sephiroth says that attack. And listen carefully.

For the love of God, please, think of the children!

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
Back to the strategy guide for one second: The official strategy guide was not made by the people who actually made the game. It was made by an independant company (Brady Games), so there's definitely room for error.

KingM911

does it really matter if they changed the attack's name. All that really matters is that is a tough attack that depletes your hp down to 1 and rids you of all mp.

if you're gonna fight over names then why don't you discuss why they changed Aeris to Aerith. (and none of this "it's a direct translation" garbage, either. I'm sure square realized it when they were making the game)

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
Eh, Aeris was actually just a mistake when FF7 was translated. I think it was originally intended to be Aerith from the beginning, which is why they used Aerith in the English version of KH.

sinharvest_angel

thats true but they are definently more accurate since they got thro the game and they made a great guide that really helped, so im saying u gus arent trust worthy, its just Brady games seldomly make mistakes, and for the KH it helped alot of people get past it, and they had all of the secrets and stuff =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back