• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Subtitle to KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayer42

A subtitle is Kingdom Hearts II: The Faded Dream of the Organization or something like that.

Little_Red

betch.
I agree with Dual-wielder. That was a little confusing...and of course it will probably have the subtitles at the bottom of the screen for the hearing impared KH fans. Dee-da-dee!

No offense to those who are, we should all go easy on this kids, she's only 12

Last edited:

Whispered.Hope

Murr, they never said there was subtitles for KH, so I'm not surprised nothing has been said about KH II. I find them annoying, but it's helpful at times when I can't understand a word Donald's saying xD

Sorasangelxj9

Website
www.msn.com
DualWeilder-Sora said:
What do you mean a subtitle. Like the words at the botom of the screen?

Nope. (Aren't those called captions? oyoh. I'm getting people confused.) What i mean is will it say something like

Kingdom Hearts 2: Another Side, Another Story

The words in red are the subtitle I was asking about like Slayer42 commented. I don't mean to be rude when I say this but, even though I'm 12 I act more mature than I should for my age so you should never "be easy on me" because of that. Remember age is nothing but a number.

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
Sorasangelxj9 said:
Nope. (Aren't those called captions? oyoh. I'm getting people confused.) What i mean is will it say something like

Kingdom Hearts 2: Another Side, Another Story

The words in red are the subtitle I was asking about like Slayer42 commented. I don't mean to be rude when I say this but, even though I'm 12 I act more mature than I should for my age so you should never "be easy on me" because of that. Remember age is nothing but a number.

Saying that ur mature is even more immature. Any no there is no subtitle.

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
Well, she could either take the blows and lose her dignity, or stand up for herself?
That's kinda mean to push her into a corner like that .

Back on subject, I certainly hope they won't do a subtitle like that.
But, "Kingdom Hearts II: Another Side, Another Story" doesn't sound half bad :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back