• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Summer Gameplay

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will you stay on the games most of the summer, or will you be outside most?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noon

I just want to know how many of you will go out and enjoy the nice refreshing sunshine...*takes a deep breathe of fresh air, then turns around, runs in house and turns on Ps2* And how many of you will be glued to your screens.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
That's a tough one... *thinks about it for a second* I might go swimming sometimes but I'll either be glued to the screens of my TV or my computer... =3 But if KH2 comes out during the summer, no questions asked, I'll be glued to the tv for a month straight.

Sora_Matrix

Website
www.geocities.com
Wojoooo my summer starts in only 17 days ( may 20 ). I will be playing games, here in the computers working whit some projects that i have in mind. But that not means i will not go to the beach and to the mall whit my friends. By the way, i think this is the wrong place for this topic.

Lost Heaven

buried in my thoughts
Website
xxlostheavenxx.livejournal.com
Well, half the summer I'll be in Hawaii, but the other half I'll probably be glued to my screen. I haven't played videogames since last september (ive only played maybe 5 times), I've been so busy with school.

Sirocco

^ Really? Me too ;)

I'll probably be most out and bathing rather than sit away and get pale. Atleast until I return from my America trip. Who knows, maybe I'll finally get a GBA with CoM there :rolleyes: So it depends for me.

Noon

Sora_Matrix said:
By the way, i think this is the wrong place for this topic.

Yeah it has become such, I had intended to be saying "How much time will you spend on KH this summer", but it came out to include all games, don't be angry with me mods, please. :eek:

blobbity

outside for me (doesnt include sleep, altho i might sleep outside). church 3 times a/w, soccer 4 times a/w, drums once

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back