• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Summons for KH2

• Thread starter 0ne Wing Prodigy
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

0ne Wing Prodigy

The only prob with FF summons is they'd either be too complicated to controll, or they would each have one effect and seem weak. Since its not in an ATB fighting system having a summon out for as long as the summons in KH1 would just make them destroy everything, especially a bahamut.

thelastdoor

final fantasy summons would rock. i mean, yea the disney summons r okay, but honestly, who doesn't want to see Shiva, Bahamut, Ifrit, or anima in KH2?

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
I dont think that there will be summons now with the new "fusing" in the game and Overdrives

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Well, maybe to accomodate the FF summons, they can take away Donald and Goofy, like usual, and transform Sora into the Final Fantasy summon, like he will get lifted into the air, and then a blue blanket will veil him, and then, out pops Shiva. That would be cool. And you actually get to control Shiva for a set period of time. But that would also count for other summons as well.

And to use a Limit Break or Over Drive, the Limit Gauge would be replaced for a meter to fill up, and once full, Shiva can unlease Diamond Dust. And Bahamut can release Mega Flare, and on.

0ne Wing Prodigy

yeah that would deff be the coolest thing to control shiva or ifrit and BAHAMUT.

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
darky_dee4556 said:
Well, maybe to accomodate the FF summons, they can take away Donald and Goofy, like usual, and transform Sora into the Final Fantasy summon, like he will get lifted into the air, and then a blue blanket will veil him, and then, out pops Shiva. That would be cool. And you actually get to control Shiva for a set period of time. But that would also count for other summons as well.

And to use a Limit Break or Over Drive, the Limit Gauge would be replaced for a meter to fill up, and once full, Shiva can unlease Diamond Dust. And Bahamut can release Mega Flare, and on.
I can't beleive I wrote that long ago. I feel ashamed of myself. D:

Now that we're at today's date... We learned we still have many Disney summons and one Square sommon that happens to be a trio of pixies that go by the name of YuRiPa. ZOMGness.

Last edited:

I am a machineee

Finding the light within.
Website
profile.myspace.com
Meh, that was 10 months ago and you were very excited about your summoning. I dont really like Edin (was it Edin?).. oh i mean Odin, but one-hit kills, awesome! Renzokuken or something

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Hahaness. Yeah, Eden was a big alien Guardian Force in FFVIII, Odin was a dark knight on a horse and used the move Zantezuken to slice enemies up with one kill. Yup.

But yeah, I was friggin excited about summons... but it still seems a bit off though.

diogo14

MrSparkle07 said:
Mushu is back. Any my prayers from 2002 are answered with Stitch as a summon, im content. That and Tink is back as well

When u say Tink u mean TinkerBell? CAuse as far as i know PeterPan is the one that's in the game not her...

Geist

I have no title.I do?Hmmm...
He's right.But anyway disney made a movie off the lion the witch and the wardrobe Asland would be cool but I know that there's FRE***NG way he'll be in but it would be cool.

Ocean_Titan

yeah!!! boss summoning would be the...... it would be more beautiful than words!! Oh how I could use the power of Cerebrus for total destruction!!!Muwahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P

Puppet Master

I would like a giant KUPO. KUPO!!!

---------------

IM SHARPNING MY KNIFE. KUPO!!!

Jacob Twilight

FF summons can't be in KH2! It's KH, not FF! The closest FF summon that should be in KH2 would be Cerberus, since he's in FFVIII as well. Or, yeah, a moogle would be cool. Like a cross between Bambi and Tink- drops items, but your party doesn't leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back