• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sup everybody!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Paladin

Hi there i'm new to this fourm and would like to make a lot of new friends. I've played ALL of the Final Fantasy games and Kingdom Hearts games.

Awards
You have to post 50 posts. Then it changes to Heartless. You can't manually change your title until you reach 1000 posts. Until then, it will change according to your post count. Everyone starts as a Nobody. :3

Last edited:

4EverFree

Awards
Hiya :) just so you know, once you've joined the forum your stuck here for all eternity. No, really. Your stuck. *evil cackle*
Happy chatting XD *cough*

Paladin

Hiya :) just so you know, once you've joined the forum your stuck here for all eternity. No, really. Your stuck. *evil cackle*
Happy chatting XD *cough*

Yeah right like i'm going to *BUMP* what the hell? Where did this invisble wall come from?!!

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
every final fantasy eh

EVERY ONE?

I extend a warm welcome to you, sir, and hope you enjoy yourself :)

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
Welcome, you'll be here for a while. But yea, there's a bit of a ranking system in place 1000 posts gets you a red name like me, 3000 gets you a silver name and the rest you gotta talk to the staff about.

But yea, you need to be nominated for the awards. My award goal is to just get the Alter Ego! ...I rarely leave the cave of the RP section.

Back