• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Superbosses in KH3 Ideas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

disney233

Awards
Aside from Sephiroth in KH1 and 2 we have loads of secret bosses or Superbosses to fight. The most memorable fights are of course KH1's Phantom and Kurt Zisa heartless located in Agrabah and Neverland, and in KH2 the final mix and 2.5 had given us the opportunity to fight the data of ALL the Organization members...aside from Xion, and Terra or Lingering Will located at Hollow Bastion and Disney Castle. Of course there are also Olympus bosses, but aside from those...unless some has already made a thread of this, what are your ideas for Superbosses in KH3? (And no you can't say Sephiroth.) And what worlds do you want to fight them in.

LostArtist

Awards
Walt Disney in this fantasia scene (mysterious tower?)
q0r5Uk9.gif

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I want to fight the old school Headless Horseman. I can't see that story ever being involved in a world, so much like Julius I think it would be cool to be a super boss.
Also freaking Frollo since we didn't get that in DDD. Both of these would be in some arena world, whether it's Olympus or original.

I anticipate maybe some mysterious boss that could hint at something to come. That would be in like, Twilight Town or Radiant Garden if its playable.

And then yeah I would love some cool Heartless like Kurt Zisa or the Phantom. Dunno exactly what though, but I would love it if like every world had a crazy superboss like that lol.

disney233

Awards
Again with Frollo...an old man who can't fight? Would it make sense to just give him magic even though...he really possesses none? I mean...villains like Scar and Pete makes sense because Scar's a primal lion, and Pete's...well a brawler if anything. Asking for Frollo to get a boss fight is like asking for this chick to be a boss fight DIRECTLY. But I digress since everyone has an opinion. Bashing an idea down is going against my own thread.

100717.jpg

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Again with Frollo...an old man who can't fight? Would it make sense to just give him magic even though...he really possesses none? I mean...villains like Scar and Pete makes sense because Scar's a primal lion, and Pete's...well a brawler if anything. Asking for Frollo to get a boss fight is like asking for this chick to be a boss fight DIRECTLY. But I digress since everyone has an opinion. Bashing an idea down is going against my own thread.

100717.jpg

Yeah, it kinda does lol.

I guess I literally always saw them making him use magic. I guess I don't see the distinction with Scar being a "primal lion" when he just shot electricity and fire out of his body. Like...they could make anyone do that. Including an old man, they clearly take a lot of creative liberties. Or if he just wanted to be involved in a big fight with a Dream Eater/Heartless that's fine, I don't mind the Clayton route.

I could see Mother Gothel doing the latter myself as well. I actually see them taking less creative liberties this time with the main teams being involved. Like I don't see Gothel suddenly flying around shooting flowers everywhere or something. Or Hans really doing much of anything for that matter.

LostArtist

Awards
Second time I've seen this gif tonight and I still love it!

Hahaha glad you like it! shoutout to the people talking about yen sid fighting that got me to do it

Yeah, it kinda does lol.

I guess I literally always saw them making him use magic. I guess I don't see the distinction with Scar being a "primal lion" when he just shot electricity and fire out of his body. Like...they could make anyone do that. Including an old man, they clearly take a lot of creative liberties. Or if he just wanted to be involved in a big fight with a Dream Eater/Heartless that's fine, I don't mind the Clayton route.

I could see Mother Gothel doing the latter myself as well. I actually see them taking less creative liberties this time with the main teams being involved. Like I don't see Gothel suddenly flying around shooting flowers everywhere or something. Or Hans really doing much of anything for that matter.

I actually think frollo would be a neat fight. Him with a sword, plus all his visions (fire tornado vortex thing, fire esmeralda, red robed beings, shadows of red robes, from "Hellfire") would make for an exciting fight. The setting could be where "hellfire" took place. I would love it. They could probably find a way to explain why his visions are there with him in the fight.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
Unrealistically - Darth Vader, Kylo Ren, Thanos, Ultron. Any of the enemies from the properties they haven't yet dropped in KH. It could even be something they add for Final Mix for all I care, but it would be cool to at least make it a what if type battle.

Realistically - The Leviathan if Atlantis isn't a world would be cool for a Caribbean boss. Zurg would be a pretty awesome boss for Toy Story if he isn't already in there (I feel like the whole calling him Yozora thing will mean that the final boss will be the boss of the game Yozora is from or Bahamut since that was mentioned by Rex). A shadow version of Yokai would be cool in San Fransokyo, since he won't be in the game. The nightmares from Winnie the Pooh about Heffalumps and Woozles looked like monsters, so there could be something for Monstropolis. Any of the monsters that Hercules fought in his montage (or all of them?) would make nice secret bosses for Olympus. I can't think of any other themed enemies for Tangled or Frozen (since Ice Titan returns in Olympus) but I'm sure there are more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back