• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Superior XIII Order Evidence

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oliver

******************SPOILERS************************

News:
The Superior of The Order Removes his hood. His face is not shown, but there was a dramatic pause as the music (Passion) stopped playing. Sora was then shown dropping his Keyblade in shock. And then Sora says "That is not possible."

People are debating whether or not this is Ansem or Riku.
Well, it cannot be Riku, becasue in CoM, when Riku was talking among the unknowns, they referred to the 'superior,' even with Riku in the room. Riku cannot be Riku and the superior.
It could be Ansem, however, I highly doubt that. The very first trailer of KH2 concerned Sora about to attack an unknown, just before he removes his hood. We can assume this is a big deal and Square wants it to be 'shocking!' If Sora saw Ansem again, sure, HE would be shocked, but would we? No.

Who could it be?
It HAS to be someone who Sora knows, obviously.

Also, Ansem was seen in a black coat (that the XIII order wears). This tells us that he is in the organization.

My theory:
Ansem is part of the organization, but he is not the one who unmasks himself to Sora. I believe he is number XIII, because one would assume, naturally, that number I is the leader..
Who's an unknown we know for a fact but haven't placed under a number? The Enigmatic Man. I believe this man is the Superior and the one who unmasks himself. It makes sense, the Enigmatic Man was the first unknown Sora encountered, in KH. What was he doing in KH?

So, since Sora must know the to-be-unmasked unknown, and if he's this unknown is the EM, that must mean Sora knows the EM. Who's the Enigmatic Man?

This isn't supposed to answer anything........
.........just opens room for your guys's opinions.

Oliver

even if it's not confirmed yet, anyone would be able to figure out that Square is hiding someone and it would make sense they would add in a shock factor.

Oblivion115

Well in Com memories zexion says that riku's :"scnent" is almost i dentical to the superiors so that maybe why theres a fuss about who the superior is. Plus how could riku be the superior if he didnt even know who the organization was in CoM

fjurbanski

How do you know the one who unmasks himself is even the superior?? where is it said that his is?(i am not saying that your wrong i would just like to know)

Sorafactor

sora probably wouldn't stop attacking the guy if it was ansem anyway
he would go into full butt kicking mode pwnzor ansem then ask him questions
besides he probably wouldn't be like it's... not... possible...
maybe it isn't even superior we know that riku's grown in build and height from asas and dd so it could be riku shows his face and because of the troubles with ansem being inside of him sora sees ansem or because i was pretty sure that riku went back to being evil and that's why the king joins up with you and leaves riku in kh2
besides we know that the EM is the guy you fought in FM and that if it was ansem he would probably try harder to hurt you, and ansem would probably use some of those freaky a$$ moves later instead of his normal attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back