• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Supernatural Sightings

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

shadow_heart91

California, but wants to live in Twilight Town
Website
www.myspace.com
Have any of you experienced ghost sightings, or anything simular that you can't really explain? Like you're in bed or something and you wake up, then see someone at the foot of your bed or someone standing a couple ways from you. You're staring at them then a couple seoconds later they've disspeared. That's happened to me about twice. What about you guys?

evil_kenshin

greatest of the ungratest
what you expirienced was sleep paraylisis (sp?) at best, so no thats not a supernatural sighting, but i have had my share of supernatural expiriences but i've mentioned them in previous threads and can't be stuffed putting it in this one

[crash]

Summertime, Go Outside And Get Some
what they said about supernatural sights and I had one where the radio was off and I was by myself and I walked back in the room and it was buzzing.I didn't have the radio on, volume on or, anything that had to do with the radio(b/c it didn't really work)

evil_kenshin

BO_dbl._sizzle said:
what they said about supernatural sights and I had one where the radio was off and I was by myself and I walked back in the room and it was buzzing.I didn't have the radio on, volume on or, anything that had to do with the radio(b/c it didn't really work)

while i've had my share of paranormal expiriences, like the original post by the topic creator, this has a logical explanation aswell, either faulty radio's or sometimes (Though rare) electrical interferance in the air can sometimes turn things on when their off

anyway one of my most common sightings, are shadow people (they are what they sound like, shadows that have no phyical person behind them). these are most known for being malaovent (sp?).

i've only had 3 major encounters with shadow people

anyway the first encounter was back when i was 10 (roughly around that age), i was in my bed at night watching tv when im drawn to look at the cupboard, and low and behold theres a shadow there that doesn't belong to me (impossible to be mine due to the angle, and i was lying down on bed while this shadow was standing also its hair was totally different to mine, as at the time mine was flat yet his ones was spiked up), only appeared for 5 minutes. startled me but wasn't that scared

the second happend late last year (november), when my mum woke me up in tears, telling me my grandad had died (due to stroke), after my mum left a shadowy figure (unlike other 2 exprieinces this was in daylight) came in the room and somehow spoke to me inside my head like telepathy

third one was a different expirience, and much worse and recent (only happend 5 months ago). earlier on in the day, the hallway light had blown so it was pitch black in the way leading to my bedroom and all that, anyway i was out in the lounge and it was roughly 2 am, i had just came back from getting my pet rats from my bedroom to let them run around on the couch, i'm sitting on the couch suddenly i'm drawn to look towards the hallway, and theres a shadow person (can't really explain this one as unlike the other 2 i couldn't see it as such, just got impressions of it) and unlike the other 2 the feeling i got from it was horrible, it was malevolent. I was terrified , and i feel like a coward for this, but i didn't even leave the lounge room to 5 am (when it left), i have no idea why it was hostile but i don't want to expirience it again

i've occasionally seen shadows other times but only from corner of eyes or very briefly

shad0w

Website
cobalt.subprofile.com
Out of the corners of your eyes, eh? =/

Tell me, what did the second "shadow person" say to you?

Edit: I hardly consider this supernatural, but when I was 10 I saw something similar to what you're talking about. I think I was just sleepy since it was 4 A.M., so it didn't really scare me. I woke up at 4 (I had fallen asleep on the couch in the living room), and was trying to fall back asleep when I "saw" something that looked like a shadow in the dark, but the closer it walked to me it got more fiery- it looked like flames were surrounding it, I thought (and still do) think...no, know I was just imagining it. =P I don't have such an imagination anymore though =/.

evil_kenshin

can't really remember what it said by now, it was awhile ago and i had only woken just up (my memory ain't good until i'm fully awake)

redharry123

a wanderer
evil_kenshin said:
the second happend late last year (november), when my mum woke me up in tears, telling me my grandad had died (due to stroke), after my mum left a shadowy figure (unlike other 2 exprieinces this was in daylight) came in the room and somehow spoke to me inside my head like telepathy
thats wat happend to me before...excpet it wasnt a shadow, it was a peson but their whole body was covered by a cloak or somehtin..and their body was transparent...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back