• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Suspicion on Lexaeus (KH 3D trailer spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Well, more a discussion. Going back over Re:CoM it always bothered me that one character explicitely killed off by Ansem:SoD, on screen, was Lexaeus. He's not one to rock the boat, so why was he killed?

Then the trailer is up and we have three Nobodies back. Axel/Lea... and Ienzo and Aeleus. Why those two?

Does Aeleus know more then he's letting on?

flurryflames

He was killed because he was an organization member. Aeleus hangs out with Ienzo so it would make sense why he would be with him. Lea may be there for his own reasons.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Axel has the plan, Ienzo has the brains, Aeleus has the brawn.

But seriously, those two were tight in CoM so it makes sense that they'd appear together.

Last edited:

Flaming flame

Banned
They're all planning revenge on Durol(Luxord) for taking their money in poker when they were Nobodies......Well that's the only thing I could think of right now...

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
One can only guess as with the information we have now, but they did hang out together in com so it only makes sense

bgizzles45

I wonder where Even is. Ienzo and Even were pretty tight too.

I bet Ienzo's intentions is find Ansem the Wise and get him back to Radiant Garden.

madammina

But, why did the team decide to bring Aeleus back? Because he was tight with Ienzo? That's... not really a good reason. (and I'm saying this as a FAN of Aeleus)

bgizzles45

But, why did the team decide to bring Aeleus back? Because he was tight with Ienzo? That's... not really a good reason. (and I'm saying this as a FAN of Aeleus)

Because the apprentice must come back if you're gonna want to have a happily ever after.

Point is, things must come back to normal.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Actually, with regards to the first part of the OP, in the original CoM, Lexaeus just sort of self-destructs, doesn't he? I don't think Ansem SoD even gets involved in the battle.

Anyhow, Ansem SoD kills Lexaeus in re: CoM because Lexaeus was going to destroy Riku (Ansem SoD's vessel). Essentially, Lexaeus was going renegade at that point and placing Riku in a position where he would either exercise his dark powers or succumb to them, the goal being to make Riku as malleable as they were hoping to make Sora, or put an end to him so that he wouldn't be a threat in the future. Lexaeus didn't know Ansem was the source of much of Riku's power.

axel95

Awards
I wonder where Even is. Ienzo and Even were pretty tight too.

I bet Ienzo's intentions is find Ansem the Wise and get him back to Radiant Garden.
It's probably something along those lines. Maybe Lea and Aeleus are in on it too. I cannot wait for this game!

Absolute

He's also the member of the Organization with the least amount of screentime. Outside of his attachment to Zexion and his vague title, what else do we know of him?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
He's also the member of the Organization with the least amount of screentime. Outside of his attachment to Zexion and his vague title, what else do we know of him?
He has the height of two men, the weight of four and the strength of sixteen.

madammina

Oh, and he can make Vexen shut up, was loyal to the Org, knocked Riku out and it took Ansem:SoD to personally kill him for him to finally go (but he got at least 2 sentences out before he vanished)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back