• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Swimming Tidus....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chasingdusk

I saw two people say that if you press "x" you can see the true ending? And only if you completed the game 100%. Is there an exact moment you must press "x" in order for it to work?

Datomix

Awards
Website
s14.invisionfree.com
chasingdusk said:
I saw two people say that if you press "x" you can see the true ending? And only if you completed the game 100%. Is there an exact moment you must press "x" in order for it to work?

If you press "X" at some point at the end of the game,you will get what we call "The Good Ending",if you press "X" and have 100% story completion(I havent gotten it yet),you get what we call "The Perfect Ending".If you want me to,I'll pm you to tell you when to press "X".

EDIT:This is for X-2,not X

Hikari44

yeah, I didn't beat it 100 percent but if you press the X button at some point when you're walking through that flower field att he very end (i don't think it matters exactly when, just as long as you're in the field) then you get the good ending. And if you have 100 percent, press X there and you get the perfect ending.

Cid Highwind

The Captain
Hikari44 said:
why am i the crazy one when Love Believer_X is attacking me for expressing my opinion? Explain that one to me.

i didn't mean it like that. i totally agree with you that you shouldn't critized for expressing your opinion. you just kinda snapped, but its all good.

Hikari44

lol i wasn't actually all that angry when i wrote it i just felt like everyone was against me. but we agree on most things, so you're all right in my book, Cid. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back