• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Symbol found. Is it the Chaser's?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryantjj

This is probably a bit old and already noticed, but I still decided to post it. I haven't been here for quite some time so it already've been posted.

Anyway:

TerrasavesVen.jpg
ChaserSymbol.jpg

In here we see Terra save Ven at Radiant Garden. Look at his belt. It has a symbol. Ven has the same symbol on his left or right side of his chest. So, is it, just like the Heartless' and Nobody's symbols, the symbol for what they are? The Chaser's symbol? Or is it the symbol for the Keyblade Masters? Though Old Xehanort doesn't have it...

Oh well, I just noticed it and thought it would be nice to post here.

Clowde

I noticed that same thing, but never bothered to make a big deal about it. Id probably say that its probably their master symbol. Remember they are apprentices to a Keyblade master. It is possible that maybe be somewhat his "Coat of arms" xD

Omegas Squared

it has, but im too lazy to find a link. any way reading this is like deja vu, it has the exact same speculations

Dawn at Dusk

Where the light stays in absolute darkness.
Well, thats a little weird in my opinion because I looked up what chasers were and found that they are actually the FORGERS of the keyblades, my question is why a maker of the keyblades would be a keyblade master, unless Chasers mark on the things they create like Terras armour for instance.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
This is ancient! There have been a dozen thread like this one.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
Well, thats a little weird in my opinion because I looked up what chasers were and found that they are actually the FORGERS of the keyblades, my question is why a maker of the keyblades would be a keyblade master, unless Chasers mark on the things they create like Terras armour for instance.

Chasers being the makers of the Keyblades is just a theory made by fans.

Raiko

Come break me down
dont really know if this is Chasers. but i think this type of thread has been done lots of times.i've noticed this like 1 month ago.old news is old.not being offensive or anything but i think this has been done before. oh well.

Raiko

Come break me down
*sigh*im getting abit bored....we seriously need to lighten things up a bit....but what are we going to argue about then i cant think of anything to argue about except for whenever i post a thread with a fanart we always get to an arguement lol.

Dawn at Dusk

Where the light stays in absolute darkness.
Well..........no theres nothing else to do except maybe do a full out investigation of every written document of the KH universe and even then thats been done somewhat before as well, so we just have to help inform those new to the ideas and myticism of the Kh universe in order to get meaning back in to our lives.....LOL

KCDjedi

It could just be an accessory, rather like Sora's Crown necklace. It could have more meaning, and it probably will, but for now we have a very limited idea of what forces are at work in this game.

On a side note, if t Ven, Aqua, and Terra are these fabled "Chasers", then surely we know why they're called that; they were sent out by their master to find MX, to CHASE him, as it were.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back