• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Syndicate VII (Modern Style)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MemoryOathkeeper

Somewhere between Light and Dark; Twilight
The hologram illuminated the dark room as a reporter spoke in desperation, "This is Trish Parker from CNN News informing this abyssmal report, Live from Los Angeles, California. It seems as though these new types of creatures have started to dominate our human race. The UN has concurred to grasp hands and deal with this situation, however it seems as though we've reached inevitable chaos. These creatures have already engulfed small continents such as Australia; the people dissapearing without trace. We alert to all those that reside in Los Angeles- to take refuge. I repeat, immediately take ref-" The words were cut off and bewildering commotion took it's place. The camera fell to the floor and the reporter was covered up by the dark creatures; the only light existing in them, being their green beady eyes.

A man surreptitiously stood up to stop the film and faced the rest of the group. "It seems as though we've got a little job on our hands," the figure that silhouetted over the projection spoke as a grin ran across his face.

---------

The Syndicate VII was created after the first raid of the Heartless many years back. They are a group of "supernatural" beings that come together to fight, not for the country, but for the urge.

Hope this caught your attention. This RP is basically an Organization of seven people, including me, fighting against the, you guessed it; the Heartless. The maximum of characters will be limited to seven. Everything is most likely the same, but in modern style. Hope you all enjoy! Oh and by the way, no Keyblades are allowed in this RP, but you can get the weapon of choice. Swords, Spears, Guns, etc...

Rules:
1.)No GodModding/Powerplaying.
2.)No Keyblades allowed in this RP, whatsoever.
3.)Put "My Fight" to prove you read the rules.
4.)No swearing/cussing.
5.)Romance allowed. (PG-13)
6.)Have Fun!!

Template:

Name:
Appearance:
Bio:
Weapon:

-------

I'll post my template up later.

Last edited:

WisdomMaster13

((Danny you finally started your own RP.....nice....))

"My Fight" has just begun!

Name: Kaxen

Appearance: He always wears the standard Organization outfit. He has long gold hair with different colored streaks of gold. He has high cheek bones and has red eyes with a little crimsom in the middle.

Bio: Doesnt remember anything from before he joined the Syndicate. He does however have flashbacks of when he was youger when certain events occur.

Weapon: A long see through sword, made entirely of pure diamonds. He also carries around old styled revolver pistols filled with light bullets to kill those hard to reach heartless.

Last edited:

silentshooter

MY FIGHT!! Lets start.

Name: Hunter

Appearence: 5'9 In good physical shape. Tan skin. Long black hair spiked in the front and rests down in the back. Hazel green eyes. Eyebrow piercing on his left eyebrow. Wears loose black jeans with many chains hanging off. Red sleveless shirt with black vest over with chains.

Weapon(s): Two samaurai styled swords that are deadly to Darkness. Also a hidden hunting knife sheathed behind his back.

Bio: No one knows where he is from.Parents were taken by the Heartless when he was 9. Been living on his own since then. Hates the heartless and anyone else who doubts him. Is a very hot headed person. Funny and outgoing. Charming. And insecure. Never backs down from anyone. Is popular with the girls but he doesnt really feel anything special for any of them. He fights for the thrill of the kill and with a heavy heart.

imasecretadmirer

"MY FIGHT" ^_^

Name:Zephyr

Appearance:5'7", thin. Wears black fingerless gloves, black long sleeve shirt with silver lining, and a large zipper down the chest which when undone exposes a black t-shirt with a large red X in the center, the x appearing to melt at the bottom. Always wears pants that are on the line between fitting and too tight, black cargo style jeans..

Bio:a relative unknown with hardly any friends, its the way he likes it. He'd rather count on himself for things, but will take help when he needs it. Hes a sort of thrill seeker, which is why he joined the syndicate. He does things he finds fun until they arent fun anymore...then he ditches it for the next activity till it gets stale. some people find him a bit shallow, and he is often very quiet, but when he speaks, he is an artist with words.

Weapon: small kunai style knives concealed in his gloves, he is fairly proficient with them as hand to hand weapons but he shines when he throws them. He also fights with his fists, as his gloves are top'd with a thin sheet of metal on each knuckle.

Perception╘Truth

Deception is Truth, Verity is Lying
Awards
In and out of what is real and what is true
My Fight

Template:

Name:Marx
Appearance:
final_fantasy_crystal_chronicles_-_.jpg
except in jeans and a black t-shirt with no sleeves
Bio: Marx was born in downtown Chicago and was brought up on the street. His parents disowned him at age 15 and he wandered around looking for a gang or group to join. He met the rest of the Sydicate and decided to join.
Weapon:A flamberge here's a good link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Dresden-Zwinger-Armoury-Sword.04.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back