• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

T for Teen (no spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairiissocute

Hey, guys. I know some of you are like adults and all but I know there are some kids who now aren't allowed to buy KH2 because it is T for Teen. Here is a forum for those people to express their hatred for ESRB. Heck, if I hadn't turned 13 this month, my parents wouldn't allow me to get KH2. Their rule is "We follow age group in this household. You are not allowed to see PG-13 movies or play anything rated T until you are a teen.":mad: Yeah, my parents are kinda strict, but they're OK for parents (no parent is cool in the eyes of their kids).

Roxas527

you do know the only reason its rated teen is because in PoTC they drink beer and rum and alcohol thats why. "but why is the rum gone?"

BatYoukaiRusty

While I'll have to agree with you on hating the ESRB, I don't hate them for the same reason you do. I infact hate them because they give game that require alot of thought and skill like "Fire Emblem" E ratings and little kids wont be able to play them. But, I can see why KH2 is rated T. I own the import version and from that i could see the T rating coming because the story is a little complex and dark for a younger audience. Smaller children would have no idea whats going on and might have a hard time with the menus and such. Sure they drink alcohol in the PotC world and of course there is "Fantasy Violence" but what in today's media doesn't have that. I definately agree on the game being T rated. By the way, I don't know what youre talking about, I think my parents are really cool.

Wolffia

My parents aren't really strict with me; my brother is 5 years older than me and they never trusted him as much as they trusted me so even when i was like 9 years old they let me play games like that. However, where they are too lenient, i don't play mature games with mega gore. And i actually do think my parents are kinda cool; they play videogames and do teen stuff too, a little weird but at least they can relate with me sometimes.

P

ParkieChan

Yeah, I really do think it should be rated E , eventhough the Teen rating doesn't effect me. I'm 13 anyway, and my parents don't really care about the ratings on theses kind of things, it's a game afterall. But just a little wine and rum isn't at all bad in my opinion so...yeah.

Z

ZerokaoS

hahah im 14 goin on 15 .... sry but who cares bout a little rum in a scene... its not like the game is saying "kids should be doing this to look cool"

The M.C.

JTTW
i can play any game i want as long as its not too violent, and i am not the same age as it says on my info... like i probably would be able to get those grand theft auto games if i wanted for a while before my parents find out what it is. i dont like those games anyways though.

Zarion76120

That sucks for most of you guys, my dad is awesome, i'm 13 and he lets me play any (yes any) game I want, he just says that even though I see it, I just can't imitate it, *cough* Grand Theft Auto *cough*.

Valentine

almost human.
It's been rated T for Teen because of the darker storyline, and the violence is a bit more elaborate. Plus, I hear there's some...well, crude language in it.

Dude... I play MATURE games and I'm only 11. I got lots of FF and they all are rated T. My posting rounds are over.. I'm gonna go play the game that I mentioned in my signature. Anyway... It should be +10, because it will piss sum ppl off.

Byo

Plus guys dont make fun of her.
Her parents are trying to protect her.

Unlike your parents.
Her parents are responsible.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back