• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Taking Back Sunday

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shallow

Anyone think this band rocks? I think they rock my mind lol

I love the style of their music. I enjoy listening to their album called "Where You Want To Be"

halo

yeah i agree with u on that they rock the takeing back sunday so rocks.

laath

I don't like them... And, halo, you make yourself look really stupid by typing... Learn some grammar.

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
Go Laath.

Anyway, I don't really like them. Not my kind of music. I saw one of their vids and Flava Flav was lipsyncing so I though he was part of the band. lol. Anyway, I don't think they're really that great.

Riku_123

does anyone else like Tacking Back Sunday, my favorite song from them is Make Damn Sure

Wallflower

that's when we'll explode
I can't help but get a certain stalker vibe from y
Website
www.meluhns.deviantart.com
Re: Takeing Back Sunday

Nice one. You just screwed yourself in three ways:
1_There's already a thread. Use the search button, dumbwad.
2_This just proves that you're a follower who likes what everyone else likes. Have you even heard Set Phasers To Stun? Twenty-Twenty Surgery? Miami? My Blue Heaven? You wanna be original, listen to Rammstein.
3_You spelled Taking Back Sunday wrong. Didn't you see the spelling on MTV, where you saw the video of MakeDamnSure?

kthnxbai.

S

Shadow Soldier

Rammstein is for homos.

And watermelon, lay off will ya? Holy hell, the guy is just talking about the band and you lash out at him. How do you know he wasnt a fan for a while. I listen to them. I assume that gives you power to claim that I listen to them only because everyone else does huh? Im sorry, but you fail at trying to be tough to people.

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
Shadow Soulja said:
And watermelon, lay off will ya? Holy hell, the guy is just talking about the band and you lash out at him. How do you know he wasnt a fan for a while?

Well, not trying to prove you wrong, but there ARE a few things hinting at his MTV fandom.

-His favorite song is MakeDamnSure. Notice how that's the only well known song by TBS that has acquired MTV status.

-Any TBS listener (pre-Louder Now) knows that their older stuff was better, if you can set aside a few people who'd disagree out of preference.

-MakeDamnSure, really isn't that great of a song.

And, yes, I do agree that watermelon was being a tad harsh.

S

Shadow Soldier

Cloud_Unchained said:
Well, not trying to prove you wrong, but there ARE a few things hinting at his MTV fandom.

-His favorite song is MakeDamnSure. Notice how that's the only well known song by TBS that has acquired MTV status.

-Any TBS listener (pre-Louder Now) knows that their older stuff was better, if you can set aside a few people who'd disagree out of preference.

-MakeDamnSure, really isn't that great of a song.

And, yes, I do agree that watermelon was being a tad harsh.

I guess, but I listen to MakeDamnSure, it has the beat I listen to. And I tried listening to their old stuff, and it just turned me away, like the olden days of blink 182 with the buddah cd. And I didnt hear of MakeDamnSure on tv or the radio. I heard it from a website when I was entering a contest. But I guess you're right on the most part.

Riku_123

I've been a Takeing Back Sunday fan since there 1st album and Im not into everything everyone else likes,Im Individual and to let you know I do listen to Rammstein,I listen to Linkin Park,there seriously was no reason to Flame Me for makeing a thread dedicated to a band I like,and yes I've seen the video on MTV but I heard the song before I seen the video. and another one of my favorites from them is"There is no I in team"and "your own Disaster"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back