• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tales of the Abyss Anime

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RikusGaurdian

The Tales of the Abyss anime is finally out! Unlike other "Tales of" animes, this one is set to be 26 episodes long and will follow the game's storyline. It is being produced by Bandai Visual, Namco, and the acclaimed Sunrise Animation Studios. They've kept the opening theme and all original voice actors from the game

Here is a link to Episode 1 with English subs.

Watch Tales of the Abyss - Episode 1 Online - ZOMG Anime

Last edited:

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Oh hey, I didn't realize this started. I wonder if gg decided to sub it or not...

EDIT:

gg subs Project Notes said:
Tales of the Abyss: This project was picked up entirely so koda wouldn't play WoW. (Also, fuck Gundam 00, this is clearly the superior Sunrise show.)

Fuck yeah gg!

Last edited:

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
So, I've started watching this but uh, I'm not terribly interested for some reason. Maybe it's because I already played through the game, but I just feel like I'm watching this for the sake of watching it more than for entertainment.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
oh_u.jpg

A

Anima Relic

It's the first Tales game I played and I loved it. I've only watched the first two OVAs though.

The only tales game that interests me at the moment is Tales of Hearts. Maybe it's because it's being released in two versions, a version where the cutscenes and stuff related are all in CGI, whereas the other version is in all anime. Regardless, it looks interesting enough, and I've never seen a game release in two versions, let alone one being in CGI while the other being anime.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Well, since Tales of Innocence hasn't made it out of Japan, I can only wonder if Heart will have the same problem...

But uh...hey! How about that Tales of the Abyss anime?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back