• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Talking Trash

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

the loose moose

some kid slapped me
slammed his head into a wall
some kip punched me in the chest
punched him in the throat

i dont usually get into fights because ill hit them really hard once and that usually works for me
well thats my story(s)

T

Tyler Durden

yeah this guy deserves it. (TGR is a girl, btw)

I never get into fights. I excelled at karate, which unfortunately means that when I am angry I generally stay calm and collected, but adrenaline really starts pumpin.

This means that I have the strength to beat the crap out of somebody, and the collectiveness to really hurt them.

Some kid hit me once and then put me in a headlock. I said:

"Want to know how I could break your arm right now?"

"What?"

He was then on the ground, with me almost breaking his arm. But my friends stopped me.

And broken bones are NOT forgiven in a school.

Little_Red

betch.
I recently beat up this guy. It wasn't much of fight. See, the guy went around saying he'd whoop easily. He's been talking trash about me for months and one day I just snapped. Instead of beating me up like he told his clique he would, he actually ran! I hit him once, he fell to the ground instantly, and it wasn't even a hard hit! Anyway, after I beat him up, he's been spreading the word saying he beat me up. People are coming up to me and saying "You let that punk slam you into the wall?" or "I heard he busted your lip." He didn't even touch me! This guy will not leave me alone. I've tried everything, including ignoring him and telling authority. When I'd ignore him, he'd steal off me and then when I told the teacher about it, I couldn't prove it. I don't know what else to do. How can I get this guy to leave me alone?

okay, well this might sound childish, but tell an administrator, or a parent. I've recently had a spot of trouble with one of my schoolmates, he was a major annoyance. (he'd come up to me and slap me in my forehead, at first i'd laugh just talk with some other friends. then it got annoying, and i told my dad. my dad being as caring as he is about me, called up an administrator and if that boy gives me me any more trouble he's gonna get out of school).

if you don't get rid of this problem now, it could be a lot harder on you later, and even if you get in trouble, at least you'll get rid of that problem.

Cid Highwind

The Captain
wow, what a jerk. fighting probably isn't the best solution because you will get suspended and all if a teacher or someone finds out or sees it so its not worth it, unless it really comes down to extreme measures. ignore him for now or else tell some1.

i've never really needed to worry about fighting because no one wants to fight me. weightlifting ftw.

T

Tyler Durden

has this been resolved?

If its a guy that has been fighting you, why would he do that anyway?

Everything has a reason, even if it doesn't seem like. Not, the reason may simply be because he is insecure, but you should figure out WHY this guy is being such a douche.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back