• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TATTOO

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BONEZ1987

I DOUBT THIS IS WHERE I SHOULD BE POSTING THIS BUT HERE IT GOES. WHAT DO YALL THINK WHOULD BE AN AWESOME KH TATTOO TO GET. I WANTED THE HEARTLESS EMBLEM, BUT I WANT SOMETHING WITH ALOT OF DETAIL AND DEPTH AND THERES NOT REALLY MUCH TO THE EMBLEM. I SAW A GRAPHIC OF BLINDFOLDED RIKU I LIKED. WHAT DO YALL THINK WOULD B A NICE TAT I WANNA GET IT SOON!!

MAYBE I CAN GET SOMEBODY TO GIVE THE HEARTLESS EMBLEM A LIL MORE DEPTH??

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I DOUBT THIS IS WHERE I SHOULD BE POSTING THIS BUT HERE IT GOES. WHAT DO YALL THINK WHOULD BE AN AWESOME KH TATTOO TO GET. I WANTED THE HEARTLESS EMBLEM, BUT I WANT SOMETHING WITH ALOT OF DETAIL AND DEPTH AND THERES NOT REALLY MUCH TO THE EMBLEM. I SAW A GRAPHIC OF BLINDFOLDED RIKU I LIKED. WHAT DO YALL THINK WOULD B A NICE TAT I WANNA GET IT SOON!!

AWESOME KH TATTOO

No such thing .

ulive4silver

Seriously? a tattoo? of a game? would you seriously make a lifelong mark on your body about something that you will practically forget about in the future? doesnt make sense...

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
an awesome place to get one would be right across your face

αsiя

space coke
Seriously? a tattoo? of a game? would you seriously make a lifelong mark on your body about something that you will practically forget about in the future? doesnt make sense...

"Dont worry my grandchildren this is what you call a keyblade, its a combination of two artifacts that was used when I was a little boy, I named your daddy after the person who used it"

Sora^Fan

Hehe, whatever works for you :36: I've seen this around alot, I don't know if its official art or Fan art but it look tatto-ish to me..
Kingdom_Hearts_Tattoo_by_beatniksha.jpg

ulive4silver

"Dont worry my grandchildren this is what you call a keyblade, its a combination of two artifacts that was used when I was a little boy, I named your daddy after the person who used it"

lol exactly! that doesnt sound right at all

rajahgold

idk... i was thinking of getting a game-related tatoo. KH and The classic games are why im a musician today. i was thinking of getting a 1up mushroom on my shoulder blade, but a kh one looks sweet too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back