• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

tattoo???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

would you get a Kingdom Hearts tat?

• Yeah Sure

Votes: 12 41.4%
  • Theres No Way!

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • If I Could I Would

Votes: 9 31.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Khaston

Sure, but think outside the box, don't just get 'Kingdom Hearts' tattoed on you.

Tidora

yeah! but have it in a pattern so u cant tell. so if sum1 says wats that tat mean? u say kh , they say gay! u say yeah kingdom hearts is gay its just a pattern..... and look around worried while laughing stupidly.......

Xayn

i want the blue kingdom hearts logo on my ankle. no words... just the little blue heart. no one would ask questions

K

kyle

Becarefull of tattoos, bro. It is something you have to carry on you forever.
People don't always understand what the art you place on your body means.
And by the way, in two years time, do you really see yourself still liking it or would you
wish the tattoo was something else.

Eternamente926

I actually have plans to get a Kingdom Hearts-themed tattoo later this year. Only, it would be such a design that only diehard KH fans will get the remote reference lol.

You know on Sora's KH2 Final Form outfit... the tribal design on his shorts' leg? I'm getting that on the small of my back.

I wanted something that is blatant Kingdom Hearts to people who care about it, but I also wanted it to be obscure enough where people who don't know about KH will just think of it as a yada yada tribal design on my back. So it'll be cool to all, but moreso cool to KH fans =p

ShadowInside

I'd like to have a small one.. but that's something that you have to carry forever, so i'd have to think a lot about that before doing it.. besides this, i'm afraid of needles, so probably i wont get one xD

Gem

I probably wouldn't get a tattoo, but if I did, I would have it be the Heartless Symbol, probably on my back (perhaps even the neck). I really like the symbol

Last edited:

unknown123

i thought i was gonna get smash but its goinh smooth..any wayz.. i just turned 18 4 months ago and i already got m first tattoo..but this is the kingdom hearts tat i want..

http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q180/aceofspade22789/khcom_wall_04_1024x768.jpg

yea..i dont want it big but not small on my back...ever since chain of memories jap. site launched i want that as a tattoo...even though i was like 16..

Questionsofheart

i thought i was gonna get smash but its goinh smooth..any wayz.. i just turned 18 4 months ago and i already got m first tattoo..but this is the kingdom hearts tat i want..

http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q180/aceofspade22789/khcom_wall_04_1024x768.jpg

yea..i dont want it big but not small on my back...ever since chain of memories jap. site launched i want that as a tattoo...even though i was like 16..

That looks just like the design on the top of the KH:CoM SP gameboy advance. Is That wut it is??? Cuz I went to Nintendo world and that is what it looks like.

Rabello

I have been thinking about a tattoo, but a game tattoo? I can allmost hear people going "jeez... that's the dude who got a GAME tattoo on his neck... Pretty geek-ish, don't you think?".For example you don't see people with tattoos saying I <3 Armani just because they like those clothes. But i won't deny that the tribal idea wasn't good. I like the whole 'you don't know the entire story behind this, but doesn't it look cool?' -side of it... Too bad i'm not a big fan of tribal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back