• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Techno

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tobuoi

Who's that girl?
Website
www.tobuoi.deviantart.com
Well, they're kind of more like a sort of "alternative" techno, but they're good...try "Sarangi" by Hooverphonic. I also like "Inhaler" by them. I'll probably stop back later with some more song/artist suggestions.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Unless there's such a thing as calm techno, i'd advise not using techno for AMV because its difficult to create natural flow and good timing with techno...

There's a Fur Elise remix that is manageable-ish though :)

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
Sitting in my fort of ineptitude... In other words
Unless there's such a thing as calm techno, i'd advise not using techno for AMV because its difficult to create natural flow and good timing with techno...

There's a Fur Elise remix that is manageable-ish though :)

I can do the fast stuff. It's easy timing stuff for me and comes out looking pretty good. :p I'm working on an AMV with OK Go's "Do what you want" It's looking good so far.

Tobuoi

Who's that girl?
Website
www.tobuoi.deviantart.com
Also, you've probably heard of them, but look up some t.A.T.u. songs...my personal favorites (at least, the more techno-y ones) are: Robot, Show Me Love, Prostye Dvizhenya (this song kind of revolves around intimacy, if you're looking to make a sort of sexy-themed AMV), and Not Gonna Get us. Show Me Love and Not Gonna Get Us are in English, whereas Robot and Prostye Dvizhenya are in Russian...mind you, you can also check out the Russian versions of Show Me Love and Not Gonna Get Us: Pokazhi Mne Lyuboyv (I think I spelled that right...) and Nas Ne Dagoinat.

These songs are good if you're looking to make a sort of story out of the AMV...you can demo all of them on YouTube, as well. I'm not so sure about the previous ones I listed...

Be sure to post the links to your AMV's, when you're done! I love AMV's...

Devious

I'd rather use FLS, it's a really good music mixing system that is easily managable but that's just me.

Definately go through TinkFu if you can find her. She's a Utah DJ and I'm not sure on her song names but there is an hour long that is pretty much just a large mix of maybe 3 or 4 songs. If you need I can send you the file and tell you the time in which you might like the mix. Other than that I'd say Deeply Disturbed by Infected Mushroom or Asian Rave by Dj AkiOHboy, Dj Brain has very good mixes as well if you want to look for him. I can send you all of these files over MSN or email if need be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back