• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Teen Super Hero RP

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

OHW Ceta

Bronze Member
Mainly this is about the lives of teens with Superpowers

Rated TV-14 cause of Violence and slight Language, maybe a few scenes inapropriate for anyone under 7

Name: Bass (pronounced Base)
Appearance: Tall, skinny, Black short spiky hair
Power: Telekenesis
Bio: Bass likes to have fun, and when he's given new powers, people begin to treat him like a freak, so he soon turns on his old friends

Name: Rose
Appearance: Short, Attractive, Long Black Hair
Power: Ghost (Invisibility, walk through walls)
Bio: Usually shy and quiet, she wants to hide her powers from everyone

Name: Seto
Appearance: Tall, Skinny, short Blonde Spiked hair
Power: Gravity
Bio: Very caring and has a strong sense of Justice, he can be hard heated at times and usually jumps to conclusions

Name: Siren
Appearance: Attractive, tall, Black shoulder length Hair
Power: Weather
Bio: Once she learns of his powers Siren quickly forms and alliance with Bass, one to make their human opressors suffer

Name: Darkside (real name unknown)
Appearance: Tall, muscular, but otherwise unknown
Power: controls Shadows and Darkness
Bio: a Mysterious man who is often seen on the Sidelines, he has a hate towards the human race and like luring unsuspecting Heroes to his side

Name: Holy
Appearance: Unknown
Power: absorbing that of others, light
Bio: a Very Dangerous Genetically modified human, he was createdto be a weapon but refused and mysteriously vanished soon after

there are Various parts to this RP

I'll anounce when it changes

Part 1 Recieving thier curse

Synopsis: This is the part where our heroes recieve their powers and try to use them for the first time

OHW Ceta

Bronze Member
umm, this is custom Characters

you make your own

those characters are mine

sorry if I didn't make that clear

Keyblade Maker

Jenaisis
Appearance: Wears a trenchcoat and jeans. Has green eyes and brown hair. Wears one of those things cowboy villains wear around their mouths.
Power: Control time (stop it, slow it, etc, tell me if this is too powerful)
Bio: No-one knows where he came from or his past, not even Jenaisis himself. The only thing they know of him that could be a clue to his family is a strange hourglass-shaped scar on his back.

MCR_luver

Lyke LoL- No
kay.
Name: Lin

Appearance: Transformation:
dfaafdbc.bmp
Human/Normal:
Animegirl1.jpg

Power: To transform into a wolf girl.

Bio:She is very shy and dreams about romance.She only uses her powers when needed.She is looking for her best friend.

Last edited:

Keyblade Maker

OHW Ceta said:
(Yes, I have a rule against power over time, sorry)
No, no. I'm the one who should be sorry.

Jenaisis
Appearance: Wears a trenchcoat and jeans. Has green eyes and brown hair. Wears one of those things cowboy villains wear around their mouths.
Power: Telekinesis, Psychokinesis, Pyrokinesis, telepathy, see the future, lighnting fast reflexes (works well with being able to see the future)
Bio: No-one knows where he came from or his past, not even Jenaisis himself. The only thing they know of him that could be a clue to his family is a strange skull-shaped scar on his back.

How's that?

Last edited:

Keyblade Maker

lost_souls_7_7 said:
Wait a sec.

Name: Chaos ("7")
Appearance: http://www.animewallpapers.com/wallpapers/chaos/full_2_800.asp
Power: Pyrokinesis
Bio: Chaos is a mystery. He doesn't know where he's from, he doesn't even know his name! Everyone calls him 7, but he dubbed himself Chaos.
I curse you.

Jenaisis walked through the streets of New York, trying to sort out his mind. He kept getting flashes of what he was about to do next, and he kept getting thoughts that weren't his.

''What is happening to me?'' he thought to himself. All of a sudden, a man that walked past him suddenly burst into flames. ''Holy $h*t! Somebody call 999! Get an ambulance!''

OHW Ceta

Bronze Member
"Sir, the preperations are ready" said a worker in a Nuclear power plant in the City

"Good, I beleive it's ready to activate, this city now has all its energy problems solved thanks to the government for allowing us to build this" said the Leader

"Wow, I think it's finished, I wanna work there someday" said Seto as him and his two friends rode by on their bikes on their way home from school

"Sounds boring" said Bass

Wallflower

that's when we'll explode
I can't help but get a certain stalker vibe from y
Website
www.meluhns.deviantart.com
"It's all right. Say, my name is..." Chaos was about to say. A lady walked up, and slapped him. "You jackass! I told you to stop doing that, 7! Now, you're on the news. And guess where your stuff is? On the street. I'm gone." She said, walking away. "I'm Chaos, call me 7. That was my girlfriend..." Chaos said.

oath keeper

ok im in!
name: oblivion
power: controls lightning(simple but cool)
appearence: looks like lord balmont:
lordbalmont.jpg

Bio: he like to be cool but will give it up only if its an life or death emergency.he is very nice but sometimes work can get in the way of it,and he is a loud mouth

Last edited:

OHW Ceta

Bronze Member
(welcome)

"Nah, there's a chance it could explode at any time, talk about adventure" said Seto

"Yeah, but think of all the lives, and how bad it would Damage the environment" said Rose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back