• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra Dual Wield?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

noheartx

OK so we know that MX and Terra have noth their hearts in one body. Does that mean he can dual wield? Its the same with Sora he can (Sometimes) because he has his heart and Ven/Roxas heart. Which brings me to another point if the Final boss of KH 3 is another Xehanort copy does that mean that if he weilds a keyblade he will dual wield?

Aquaman OS

No. He can't because he did not take Terra's Keyblade, which instead was taken by Lingering Sentiment and is still with him. So he only has Xehanort's Keyblade.

Z

Zulkir

Terra's keyblade was also seen floating through the darkness in order to kill heartless that were ambushing Aqua.

Whether Xehanort can truly dual wield or not is unknown, it depends on the state of Terra's keyblade. If Terra's keyblade is tied to the Terra's Sentiment then he can not. He was able to turn his own keyblade into the same shape as Terra's Gaia Bane keychain and fire an ultima cannon though.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Hmm... no I don't think so. LS has Terra's keyblade. This theory could've worked by saying he could duel weild with Eraqus's keyblade... but then I remembered that Aqua has his keyblade.

So... no, he can't dual weild.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
What if he can pull a Xion and take LS keyblade from him from time to time?

Relix

A traveler
Awards
That doesn't make any sense. And what do you mean when you said "pull a Xion" :/

Xion technically being apart of Sora was able to get her hand on his keyblade I thought Terranort, ya know being the true form of LS could still summon his keyblade if he tried, but with MX being the dominent force in the body according to Nomura Terranort has his keyblade and LS has Terra's.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Xion technically being apart of Sora was able to get her hand on his keyblade I thought Terranort, ya know being the true form of LS could still summon his keyblade if he tried, but with MX being the dominent force in the body according to Nomura Terranort has his keyblade and LS has Terra's.

It wasn't Sora's keyblade she was holding. Xion was basically a clone meaning that her keyblade was also a copy. Remember this:
[video=youtube;_jRgHvOde0o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jRgHvOde0o[/video]
"This keyblade... it's a sham" Xion never used Sora's real keyblade.

KOIKOIBA

"This keyblade... it's a sham" Xion never used Sora's real keyblade.

Have you forgotten what Xion says right after? "My keyblade is NOT a sham!" Just because Riku did not believe there where more people who could wield a Keyblade besides Sora (and the king) at this time he said that.

Aquaman OS

No he held it. He could tell it was a fake despite Xion's protests to the contrary.

Xion didn't use Sora's Keyblade. Roxas did. Xion just held a memory copy of it, which functioned exactly like a keyblade except it wasn't one.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Have you forgotten what Xion says right after? "My keyblade is NOT a sham!" Just because Riku did not believe there where more people who could wield a Keyblade besides Sora (and the king) at this time he said that.
Xion's also the one being accused of having a fake weapon and she's just been beaten by a total stranger. You think she's going to agree with Riku? Obviously not, her reaction is the standard reaction for anyone being accused of pretty much anything. Before that, Xion still didn't know anything about who she was. You simply cannot trust her as an authority on such a subject.

KOIKOIBA

Xion didn't use Sora's Keyblade. Roxas did. Xion just held a memory copy of it, which functioned exactly like a keyblade except it wasn't one.

How come then that Roxas use a Keyblade while Sora use his while he was at Castle Oblivion? They can't be the same. And I think Around the time where Sora was asleep, Xion was able to use a Keyblade, which means it must be Sora's.

∞;5156066 said:
You simply cannot trust her as an authority on such a subject.
Neither you can trust Riku...he does not even have a Keyblade at that time, so why should I trust his knowledge about it?

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
I think theoretically it's possible that Terranort could dual wield he just lacks the Keyblades to do so.

Also about the Xion thing I'm not sur,e but i heard it was stated in an Interview that it was indeed a fake.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Terranort having two hearts definately has the power to dual wield. Problem is, he is only in possesion of one keyblade, MX's.

In order for Terranort to dual wield, he's going to need to get Terra's keyblade back from LS. Then he'll have 2 keyblades and 2 hearts and thus he can dual wield.

As for Xion, I think her keyblade was real. Even though Roxas had the power to dual wield, he only had 1 keyblade up until he inherited Xion's keyblade. So with 2 keyblades in his possesion after that, Roxas could dual wield.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Neither you can trust Riku...he does not even have a Keyblade at that time, so why should I trust his knowledge about it?
Riku has at least had past experience with Keyblades by then, even if they weren't his own.

Aquaman OS

As for Xion, I think her keyblade was real. Even though Roxas had the power to dual wield, he only had 1 keyblade up until he inherited Xion's keyblade. So with 2 keyblades in his possesion after that, Roxas could dual wield.

Nomura said that he didn't take Xion's Keyblade. Rather the strong emotions he felt when Xion died reawakened Ven's Keyblade in his heart. So he uses Sora's and Ven's Keyblade's when dual wielding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back