• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra in RoD?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Terra in RoD?

• A Terra imposter

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Do you think Terra is actually in the RoD with Aqua, an imposter of Terra like a person or enemy disguised to lead Aqua into a trap or safety, or is a hallucination Aqua is having? Or something completely different cause I honestly have no idea.

Tsunayoshi

To be honest I don't think it's the actual Terra. I think it's just the RoD messing with Aqua's memories.

Echoecho6

Awards
I would be extremely amazed and surprised if it were somehow the real Terra. I am calling hallucination 100%.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I was going to assume that it's a hallucination, however, I came to the realization that Riku was in the Realm of Darkness when he was possessed by Ansem SoD, therefore, Terra may have had the means to temporarily be in the Realm of Darkness in a similar fashion.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
I was going to assume that it's a hallucination, however, I came to the realization that Riku was in the Realm of Darkness when he was possessed by Ansem SoD, therefore, Terra may have had the means to temporarily be in the Realm of Darkness in a similar fashion.

Riku was in the RoD because his heart was forced out of his body by Ansem. So far, we haven't seen anything that suggests the same happened to Terra.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Riku was in the RoD because his heart was forced out of his body by Ansem. So far, we haven't seen anything that suggests the same happened to Terra.

But didn't Terra-Xehanort eventually used the Keyblade on himself during the Radiant Garden battle to get rid of Terra's influence thus forcing Terra's heart out?

Chuuya

Awards
^ What about Lingering Will? It's Terra's "mind" residing in armor after his body was stolen by Master Xehanort. That proves that he was forced out of the body if he inhabits his armor instead of still being in his original body.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
^ What about Lingering Will? It's Terra's "mind" residing in armor after his body was stolen by Master Xehanort. That proves that he was forced out of the body if he inhabits his armor instead of still being in his original body.

Lingering Will is animated by Terra's willpower, or more specifically, his pure concentrated hatred, not his heart. It's more of a ghost than anything else.

Chuuya

Awards
I researched it and it says it's Terra's mind, but let's just go with it. But idk, I'm not about to get in a debate this second.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
All signs point to Terra being an illusion, the soundbite of Terra is the same as the scene where he's talking to Aqua in BBS at the castle. I've got the exact times here:

https://youtu.be/bEHuOCWB3rs?t=1m37s
https://youtu.be/fPoQw2J177c?t=1m27s

I researched it and it says it's Terra's mind, but let's just go with it. But idk, I'm not about to get in a debate this second.
It's literally called the lingering will, mind is just a figure of speech. There's nothing to research, there's no official source that says otherwise.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
All signs point to Terra being an illusion, the soundbite of Terra is the same as the scene where he's talking to Aqua in BBS at the castle. I've got the exact times here:

https://youtu.be/bEHuOCWB3rs?t=1m37s
https://youtu.be/fPoQw2J177c?t=1m27s

It's literally called the lingering will, mind is just a figure of speech. There's nothing to research, there's no official source that says otherwise.

That was my primary assumption too. It makes the most sense especially with what Aqua mutters before Terra appears. I just wanted to point out the whole "Riku in the Realm of Darkness" situation before jumping to my initial conclusion of Aqua hallucinating.

mathk

Awards
I don't think it's a hallucination, but I do think that's not him. Maybe some sort of illusion created by the realm, but not something that goes directly into Aqua's mind. It's an illusion that lingers there, idk

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Lingering Will is animated by Terra's willpower, or more specifically, his pure concentrated hatred, not his heart. It's more of a ghost than anything else.

It's even less than a ghost, more like an automaton fueled by some leftoever memories/emotions of Terra that reside within the armor.

I don't think it's a hallucination, but I do think that's not him. Maybe some sort of illusion created by the realm, but not something that goes directly into Aqua's mind. It's an illusion that lingers there, idk

It's also possible that it is a memory of the world Castle of Dreams that is playing out. Worlds do have hearts after all and that scene with Aqua and Terra on the stairs may have been triggered in the heart of the world by Aqua herself.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Just gonna Copy Paste my Theory here.

Me said:
I still think it's just a manifestation of Terra because of her desperate wish to spend one more "night" beneath the stars with her best friends.
So maybe the power of friendship and/or Aqua's Wayfinder (as suggested by Sephiroth0812) summons/manifests him there?

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I picked that he's actually there.
Do I really believe that? Nah.
Do I want it? YES!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back