• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra is not Xehanort

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xion1992

3. Terra has fair skin, Xehanort is tan.

not true, if you look at AtW's apprentice Xehanort's picture in ansems study (the room in RG where you get a drive form from mickey) you'll see that he had fair skin
edit: took another look and he has brown hair there too, further supporting the Terra = Xehanort theory.
take a look for yourself YouTube - Kingdom Hearts 2 part 96 ansem's study at about 1:00

Last edited:

Leper Messiah

First of all, let me start by saying that you are pompous bastard who needs to take a seat...

This thread is an educated attempt to refute all ideas of Terra becoming Xehanort. Quite frankly im tired of all of this nonsense going around. Consider the following facts:

1. Terra wonders if Sora is Xehanort.
--Why would he wonder this if he himself is Xehanort? Im sure that you may think that the conversation was "noncanon," but then you would also have to disregard the other scenes in final mix+, like the xigbar and zexion scenes for being noncanon as well. You cant just pick and choose, you have to look at the whole picture.

He's referring to MASTER Xehanort. I don't want to hear your bullshit about saying that we are speculating. You yourself told us to use logic. Quite frankly, the idea that Lingering Sentiment (not Terra) was referring to MASTER Xehanort is more logical than the idea of Lingering Sentiment referring to the apprentice of Ansem the Wise.

Also, we have no knowledge of Terra of meeting Xehanort, Ansem's apprentice. So, the idea that Terra has met Xehanort is pure speculation. I thought you told us to use facts?

Also, it's been confirmed that the fight itself is non-canon, but the dialogue is.

2.After being defeated, Terra says that he has nothing left but "hatred for Xehanort."
--Again, if he was Xehanort why would he say something like this?

Again, MASTER Xehanort. It may be worth saying that Terra has referred to MASTER Xehanort as just Xehanort in the trailer... So, it doesn't make it incredibly significant that Lingering Sentiment referred to him as just Xehanort.

--Now this right here is the kicker. They may have similar hair styles and features, but that is where the similarities end. Ill be damned if Terra's skin darkens to show "the darkness over taking his soul." That's just racist. I doubt Nomura would do something like that. And i dont wanna hear anything about fusions, absorbtions, or whatever other nonsense that proposes that Master Xehanort and Terra "fuse." When has anything like that ever happened in the series that ends up changing one's physical appearance?

It's not racist. It's symbolism. The only racism that I see is you calling racism where there is none.
You don't want to hear anything about fusions? Why not? Maybe because that's the most likely answer to who Xehanort is and you just don't want to have to argue that... Just so you know. Ansem SoD "fused" in a sense with Riku. There's a BIG change in physical appearance there.

Also, just because something hasn't happened, doesn't mean it can't happen.

Xehanort's nobody and heartless cant use the Keyblade.
--Or the power of light, like roxas can because he is part of sora. If he could use it, why would he recruit roxas, create xion, or use sora to harvest hearts? The answer is that he cant. Because his somebody could not use a keyblade. Which means he is not Terra.

Nobodies don't have hearts. The keyblade is attracted to a strong heart. Therefore, no keyblade abilities. However, I've seen it speculated that Xemnas's Ethereal Blades are the closest thing he can get to a keyblade.

Also, Xehanort had massive memory loss when he was found... This memory loss could easily contribute to him not being able to wield one.

Heartless are the darkness of the heart in a physical form... Again, no heart. By your logic, Sora should have been able to use the keyblade when he was a heartless.

Now then, in light of all of these facts, im sure some of you will come up with crazy ideas about how they are still the same person. I presented facts here, not guesses, not conjectures, but pure facts. If you can come up with something substantial, then by all means prove me wrong. I doubt that you can though.

Again, you are way too arrogant for your own good.

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
1. Terra wonders if Sora is Xehanort.
--Why would he wonder this if he himself is Xehanort? Im sure that you may think that the conversation was "noncanon," but then you would also have to disregard the other scenes in final mix+, like the xigbar and zexion scenes for being noncanon as well. You cant just pick and choose, you have to look at the whole picture.

2.After being defeated, Terra says that he has nothing left but "hatred for Xehanort."
--Again, if he was Xehanort why would he say something like this?

He is the Lingering Sentiment, quite possibly not the actual Terra himself since we KNOW something will happen to him that will render him inactive as of KH1 - KH2 and not hiding in a desert somewhere. Or, you don't have to think too far and say that the 'Xehanort' Lingering Sentiment speaks of is Master Xehanort, which fits Terra's feelings towards him by the end of BBS quite nicely.

--Now this right here is the kicker. They may have similar hair styles and features, but that is where the similarities end. Ill be damned if Terra's skin darkens to show "the darkness over taking his soul." That's just racist. I doubt Nomura would do something like that. And i dont wanna hear anything about fusions, absorbtions, or whatever other nonsense that proposes that Master Xehanort and Terra "fuse." When has anything like that ever happened in the series that ends up changing one's physical appearance?

Have you not played KH2? Riku was 'fused' with Xehanort's Heartless, then physically became him once he embraced the darkness.

4. Xehanort's nobody and heartless cant use the Keyblade.
--Or the power of light, like roxas can because he is part of sora. If he could use it, why would he recruit roxas, create xion, or use sora to harvest hearts? The answer is that he cant. Because his somebody could not use a keyblade. Which means he is not Terra.

Xehanort lost his memories before he spawned a Heartless and a Nobody. And much like Roxas who too lost his memories of wielding a Keyblade at the start of KH2 and had to go through a Destati to awaken it again, Xehanort would have lost the ability because of his amensia.

The thing i find most amusing is that you people are not presenting facts. How do you know if he was talking about master xehanort or young xehanort? All he said was xehanort.

Back at ya.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
I somewhat agree with this theory; sure, Terra does looks like him, but of course, that doesn't mean that he is him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back