• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra, Ven, and Aqua's MASTER~???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterXOblivion7

Ok so I forget where I found this information but one part of it was very interesting to me:

"Before Sora gained the Keyblade, there were many "Keyblade Masters" in the world.
One of those Masters, Master Xehanort, and his only disciple suddenly disappears, an omen of the great disaster that would subsequently erupt.
And as soon as one Master realizes this, he tells his three disciples that they must track down Master Xehanort at all costs..."

In the ending of this info where it says "as one Master realizes this, he tells his three disciples..." I couldn't figure out who this Master could be. All I know is that the Master's three disciples are OBVIOUSLY Terra, Aqua, and Ven. Tell me what you guys think about the Master and who he could be...:blink:

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
probaly so,..but what I think is Master Xehanort was their master, but he betrayed them, so nw he's taunting them to try and stop him. But that's just me

Um, sorry, but this makes no sense. Their master ordered them to FIND MX and his apprentice...why would he send them to find himself?

blob

sigh who knows but there will probably be many masters or at least two

THB

I'm guessing Mickey since he showed up in the FM BBS video.

MasterXOblivion7

THB...that could be a possibility but wasn't mickey supposedly "training" with Yensid at the time or something? considering he has the StarSeeker instead of the Inverse Key. So idk if he was a keyblade master at the TIME but maybe he becomes one a little later on therefore receiving the Inverse Key as a reward or something...but once again...who knows except Nomura~:/

THB

Yeah. But the video was a concept. What may be in there and and what may not be there. Plus...Mickey seemed to have this "OH IT'S ON BITCH" look on his face.

Seikay

Mickey looks like he is ready to woop some A*$. But I still think it is Yen Sid, or maybe it is like Sora's dad or something maybe that is why he was chosen for the Keyblade because of his Dad was the master. Cause from what I heard this was happening when sora was born.

THB

I really honestly believe Nomura could give a shit about the parents..but then..where the hell were they?

MasterXOblivion7

Mickey looks like he is ready to woop some A*$. But I still think it is Yen Sid, or maybe it is like Sora's dad or something maybe that is why he was chosen for the Keyblade because of his Dad was the master. Cause from what I heard this was happening when sora was born.

The only reason Sora was chosen as the keyblade master was because when the time came for the keyblade to go to its rightful master, Riku was consumed in darkness so the Keyblade with a mind of its own chose the next best person suitable for the keyblade: the beloved Sora

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I really honestly believe Nomura could give a shit about the parents..but then..where the hell were they?

They're not important. What does this even have to do with the discussion at hand? Anyway..I still hope for a new character.

Seikay

I remember right before the Heartless come in KH1 Sora's mom says "Time for dinner" then Sora sneaks out. So we know his mom is there but maybe that is because his Dad was killed in this game because he was the Keyblade master.

MasterXOblivion7

I remember right before the Heartless come in KH1 Sora's mom says "Time for dinner" then Sora sneaks out. So we know his mom is there but maybe that is because his Dad was killed in this game because he was the Keyblade master.
Actually...that wasn't Sora's mom who said that it. That was Kairi's mom because Sora stayed with Kairi while on the Islands. Sora doesn't know WHO or WHERE his parents are and WHY they're not there. Sora just appeared on Destiny Islands one day and Kairi's Mom took him in. Very much like Xehanort...Sora's Origin and Past is unknown....for now~:)

Seikay

I thought it was kairi who mysteriously appeared there one day because they have all of those cutscenes in KH1 of Riku and Sora talking about the new girl then you see Kairi in the library place or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back