• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra + Xehanort theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunshine

Website
www.youtube.com
Psh I doubt Aqua dies. Terra was gazing up at KH NOT MX. And I'm not rolling with Terra being Xehanort because that would break my heart and many others. ._. -nibbles on cookie- Haven't been on in a while.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
But that wouldn't explain what the hell happens to Terra then, now would it?

And if you say Lingering Sentiment, I will slap you. >:I
I knew someone was going to say what happened to Terra. An my answer was going to be the Linger Sentiment.

Which would mean MX, Terra and DS survived.Aqua is in the RoS and Ven is in the RoA. Mickey survives all.

Thats why the lingering sentiment said xehanort is that you to sora. Because he couldnt stop xehanort but made him lose his memories and chose riku to be the chosen wielder to stop xehanort if he were to regain his memories.This could also explain Ansem SoD abilities as an existence of a heart. And Xemnas being a MX body and soul calling Aquas armor "friend"

DS taking MX name Xehanort and fuses with him craving kingdom hearts. Later discarding it for his new masters name ansem so both Xemnas and Ansem SoD want KH because DS wanted it and MX.

But its a fanfic i try to make it fit. But i support it nicely.

Mr.Amire said:
they could change his height! he is taller than ven!
If you look at the concept video and you see MX and DS standing side by side DS is short about the size of ven so he is around 14.

Muse

you look atrocious
Psh I doubt Aqua dies.

Audo spoiled it a hell of a long time ago. >:/ Where were you?

Terra was gazing up at KH NOT MX.

And? Your point?

And I'm not rolling with Terra being Xehanort because that would break my heart and many others.

It's still plausible, whether or not it breaks your little heart.

I knew someone was going to say what happened to Terra. An my answer was going to be the Linger Sentiment.

>:I Prepare to get slapped.

Which would mean MX, Terra and DS survived.Aqua is in the RoS and Ven is in the RoA. Mickey survives all.

Thats why the lingering sentiment said xehanort is that you to sora.

I doubt that Terra's been standing in that spot for ten fucking years.

Because he couldnt stop xehanort but made him lose his memories and chose riku to be the chosen wielder to stop xehanort if he were to regain his memories.This could also explain Ansem SoD abilities as an existence of a heart. And Xemnas being a MX body and soul calling Aquas armor "friend"

No, it doesn't. Not really, no. ._.

DS taking MX name Xehanort and fuses with him craving kingdom hearts. Later discarding it for his new masters name ansem so both Xemnas and Ansem SoD want KH because DS wanted it and MX.

Who said DS ever wanted KH to begin with? He could have just been going along with whatever MX's goal was. Doesn't mean that he wanted it to.

Another thing I hate: People saying that since Xehanort stole Ansem's name once, why could DS do it too?

Xehanort, when found by AtW, has no memories. None. Zilch. Nada. The absolute only thing he remembers is 'Xehanort'. That's why he takes it up as his name, not because he's DS and he's like, "Lol! Welp, I think I'm going to go steal my Master's name!"

But its a fanfic i try to make it fit. But i support it nicely.

Fanfics don't work well as theories, hun. :<

If you look at the concept video and you see MX and DS standing side by side DS is short about the size of ven so he is around 14.

I wouldn't say 14. I'd say more 15-16. Yes, there is a difference between the two.

Last edited:

Muse

you look atrocious
concept video. may be subject to change DS height right?

So, they could change DS' height from being the same as Ven's to being the same as Terra's? Even if it's a concept video in which we first saw them being the same height, we have actual footage from the game ie trailers that show DS and Ven being the same height. So I'd say "no" on that one.

I doubt that they would make that much of a change in the actual game, even after we've seen footage of DS being the same height as Ven. So, no.

3-D

Join Me
behind you... Go ahead look, i dare you...
I doubt that they would make that much of a change in the actual game, even after we've seen footage of DS being the same height as Ven. So, no.

what footage?! i have been looking all over for this "footage" that you keep bringing up!

the closest i've seen was ven being knocked down by DS, and you really cant see the height difference there...

Muse

you look atrocious
Okay, but does DS look any taller than he does in the concept video? Believe me, I'm pretty sure that if he were, it'd be noticable.

3-D

Join Me
behind you... Go ahead look, i dare you...
no..he's not. DS is Ven's height since have you seen the BBS secret ending trailer when Terra is about to attack Master Xehanort & DS go around 0:28-0:29 and see the big height difference....MX is about a head ft bigger than Dark Soldier and we can say the same for Ven since we've seen in a trailer that TAV all line up and we see how huge Terra is and about a ft head taller than Ven...also since Terra is mx's height and terra is 1ft head bigger than Ven while MX is 1ft head bigger than DS we can assume they are mostly the same height.

ha! BS, you cant trust the concept video. but as for ven and terra, yes terra is very much taller than ven

Okay, but does DS look any taller than he does in the concept video? Believe me, I'm pretty sure that if he were, it'd be noticable.

what? no it wouldn't? you need the pillar we were measuring him by in the concept video: MX.
and we dont have that luxury in that footage. (p.s. was that the footage you were talking about?)

Last edited:

Muse

you look atrocious
So far, it doesn't seem as though they've changed anything in particular about them.

Aside from giving them clothes other than their armor.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
ha! BS, you cant trust the concept video
Or can you?
url

I highly doubt they would go and make DS taller. Everything from the video seems to be in the game aside from the armor and MX those keyblades and the blue KH. But we haven't seen those yet so is still TBD if they will make the final cut.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
We have proof the armors existed though. Xemnas has Aqua's. There could be plenty of reasons as to why they're not seen with them until that scene in the video.

Muse

you look atrocious
I never said they didn't. I said they gave them different outfits to wear, other than their armor. That's really the only thing I can think of that they've changed from the concept video to gameplay footage.

keybladelegacy

Website
>:I Prepare to get slapped.
"waiting"
I doubt that Terra's been standing in that spot for ten fucking years.
Over the lost of his friends or his emotions got the best at him.

Sure XP

Who said DS ever wanted KH to begin with? He could have just been going along with whatever MX's goal was. Doesn't mean that he wanted it to.
Him going alone with his ideas made him want power too.

Another thing I hate: People saying that since Xehanort stole Ansem's name once, why could DS do it too?
Apprentice(Xehanort) ----Master(Ansem)
Apprentice(DS) ----Master(Xehanort)

Xehanort, when found by AtW, has no memories. None. Zilch. Nada. The absolute only thing he remembers is 'Xehanort'. That's why he takes it up as his name, not because he's DS and he's like, "Lol! Welp, I think I'm going to go steal my Master's name!"
He remembered the name Xehanort. So Ansem called him that. So im just saying he took the name and that all he could remember.

Fanfics don't work well as theories, hun. :<
With BBS most theories are fanfics.

I wouldn't say 14. I'd say more 15-16. Yes, there is a difference between the two.
Okay...

Anyway i'll stop with my crazy ideas "for now"

Muse

you look atrocious
"waiting"

>:I You'll get your just desserts yet.

Over the lost of his friends or his emotions got the best at him.

So he waited. In that spot. For eleven years? Does any of that sound a bit off to you?

Your wording confuses me. :eek:

Him going alone with his ideas made him want power too.

Not necessarily.

Apprentice(Xehanort) ----Master(Ansem)
Apprentice(DS) ----Master(Xehanort)

I still dislike it when people say that as their only real 'link' between the two.

He remembered the name Xehanort. So Ansem called him that. So im just saying he took the name and that all he could remember.

You said he stole MX's name.

With BBS most theories are fanfics.

:/

keybladelegacy

Website
Can you please post a link to that. As to where I was when he said it, if it was in the fall, probably football practice.
It was awhile ago I remember him saying that Aqua dies that he had his sources and he couldnt reveal his sources because of the person might get fired. I think thats it.

>:I You'll get your just desserts yet.
Ice cream!!!

So he waited. In that spot. For eleven years? Does any of that sound a bit off to you?
Well he was talking to himself Aqua,Ven seems he was sulking over his friends must have got to him. Might be something else im over looking but....best i can think of.

Your wording confuses me. :eek:
"sarcastic

Not necessarily.
Bad guys do that sort of thing.
I still dislike it when people say that as their only real 'link' between the two.
Yep this is my main point, i explained a little bit more though.

You said he stole MX's name.
Yep and this is what xehanort remembered.
Now im done.

Muse

you look atrocious
Well he was talking to himself Aqua,Ven seems he was sulking over his friends must have got to him. Might be something else im over looking but....best i can think of.

So, for over ten years, he stood in the same exact place that the battle took place, just waiting for MX to show up again?

You read my LS theory a while back, right? That's what I think LS is.

"sarcastic

Your original statement is what confused me.

Bad guys do that sort of thing.

:/

Yep this is my main point, i explained a little bit more though.

Other than that, you have nothing linking the two. You don't even have proof that DS will even take MX's name. And yet, that's your basis for your theory.

Yep and this is what xehanort remembered.

No. I'm pretty sure that he just remember 'Xehanort'. Not him stealing Xehanort's name, just 'Xehanort'.

Now im done.

I doubt it. You'll come back. :v

keybladelegacy

Website
So, for over ten years, he stood in the same exact place that the battle took place, just waiting for MX to show up again?
You make it sound like it fits, to bad your not on my side for this.
Pretty much driven by revenge and rage waiting for MX to avenge his friends.

You read my LS theory a while back, right? That's what I think LS is.
Yep, I liked the idea but i also liked the idea terra has nothing to do with xehanort.

Your original statement is what confused me.
Yours had confused me too.
DS and MX having these strange abilities and these abilities can explain Ansem SoD's powers origin.

Other than that, you have nothing linking the two. You don't even have proof that DS will even take MX's name. And yet, that's your basis for your theory.
True but Terra + MX = Xehanort is based on appearance and clearly appearance can be misleading in KH.

No. I'm pretty sure that he just remember 'Xehanort'. Not him stealing Xehanort's name, just 'Xehanort'.
Thats what ive been saying the DS stole the name and when he lost his memories all he knew was the name no background of how he remembered the name or anything.

I doubt it. You'll come back. :v
"sniffle"
You know me so well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back