• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra's Amour

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CreativeGenius13

Ok, When MX stabs himself and then goes into Terra and Terra tries to protect himself by summoning his armour but he's a few seconds too late.

Do you think that Terra's heart could have fought off MX if the Armor hadn't been summoned?

I mean, the armor protects from Darkness which means Darkness can't enter but it also can't escape.

Gram

Banned
Awards
personally i dont it wouldve mattered either way cause it was darkness taht entered him it was a heart.

FinalKingdmBlade

i actually think he would have had a better chance if he summoned the armor earlier, cause without the armor he had no protection whatsoever

Radar

Bronze Member
I dont think it really matters because MX was gonna possess him anyway, but I agree if the amour protects from darkness then maybe it things would have been a little different.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
This isn't the part what baffles me, it seems perfectly okay. What DOES confuse me is when Lingering Sentiment beats Terranort. He's just standing there with Terranort unconscious... WHY DOESN'T HE JUST USE THE KEYBLADE TO KICK XEHANORT'S HEART OUT AND FREE HIMSELF?

Gram

Banned
Awards
This isn't the part what baffles me, it seems perfectly okay. What DOES confuse me is when Lingering Sentiment beats Terranort. He's just standing there with Terranort unconscious... WHY DOESN'T HE JUST USE THE KEYBLADE TO KICK XEHANORT'S HEART OUT AND FREE HIMSELF?

XD cause then we couldnt have ahd kh1!

seriously tho thats what i was wondering all he does is stare at him and kneel back down :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back