• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra's Keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
Could Terra's Keyblade be the Kingdom Key?? I had the idea because it seems he chosed Riku to wield the KK, but the question is why? How did he get the KK for Riku?

That would make more sense if Terra had planed to transmit his own Keyblade... But there is a problem : they look nothing alike. So, how is this possible?

The Keychain. Terra's keyblade has no keychain, the KK has one. We know Keychain modify the form of a keyblade... So, for fitting to Riku, the Kingdom Key keychain have been created, or out by someone (Mickey? Just a guess).
As for the Lingering Sentiment, Terra in Kh2FM+, he would merely have a "fake" of his keyblade, more like Roxas has the KK.

So, what do you think of this? Hope it has not already been said.

SoraSlash

I dont think that terra keyblade is rikus or vice versa

They just look to different

And king mickey would of noticed if it was

A

Anima Relic

So you are saying that the keychain makes the keyblade smaller or a "just right" size for it's wielder?

A

Anima Relic

I never took the time to compare the heights :lol: In fact, I don't think all, but most all taller than Mickey :laugh:

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
So you are saying that the keychain makes the keyblade smaller or a "just right" size for it's wielder?

Not just at the perfect size, but it modify the original keyblde form, and the KK Keychain was perfect for Sora/Riku.

if thats true what are Aqua, Ven, and even mickeys keyblade doing being their size...Aqua and Vens keyblades have no keychains but are the right size...and all keyblades are bigger than mickey

That is like when Sora holds Ultima, bigger than him, but not too much...

blader94

i thought that he already had the keyblade that he uses when he picked up the KK in the KH2 secret ending

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
i thought that he already had the keyblade that he uses when he picked up the KK in the KH2 secret ending

thats the thing...in the SE both kingdomkeys and waytothedawn are all rusty while the keyblades the armed soldier(just let me call them that right now)look new...however they are the keyblades VAT used against Mx and Ds 10yrs before sora got his keyblade

kyblade24

"The World:R2", waiting to PK your ass...
1. that movie with KK and the others was a CONCEPT MOVIE. the keyblades and everything were just symbolic.

2. the idea of creating a keychain to transmit a keyblades power to a different form doesn't sound right. that would mean that in BBS Terra's blade would have been able to unlock and lock keyholes. since there were no heartless back then, there woulld be no need for such a power. so I have to say nay on the idea.

HeartlesGuardian

1. that movie with KK and the others was a CONCEPT MOVIE. the keyblades and everything were just symbolic.

2. the idea of creating a keychain to transmit a keyblades power to a different form doesn't sound right. that would mean that in BBS Terra's blade would have been able to unlock and lock keyholes. since there were no heartless back then, there woulld be no need for such a power. so I have to say nay on the idea.

Not true, there very well could be heartless in the past, just not the artificial ones that Ansem SoD creates. Remember, he stumbles upon the heartless, studies them, then creates his own with the Heartless symbol. So there would still be Shadows and Neo Shadows (And I think 1 or 2 more, not to sure)

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
Could Terra's Keyblade be the Kingdom Key?? I had the idea because it seems he chosed Riku to wield the KK, but the question is why? How did he get the KK for Riku?

That would make more sense if Terra had planed to transmit his own Keyblade... But there is a problem : they look nothing alike. So, how is this possible?

The Keychain. Terra's keyblade has no keychain, the KK has one. We know Keychain modify the form of a keyblade... So, for fitting to Riku, the Kingdom Key keychain have been created, or out by someone (Mickey? Just a guess).
As for the Lingering Sentiment, Terra in Kh2FM+, he would merely have a "fake" of his keyblade, more like Roxas has the KK.

So, what do you think of this? Hope it has not already been said.

~ yup. the kingdom key is terra's keyblade. he got the kingdom key for riku b/c he originally chose riku to be the next keyblade master of light. it when to sora b/c he chose darkness in the very beginning. i was thinkin that the keyblades w/ no keychains are for apprentices. if you pay close attention to the very beginning of the sunset horizons video, at the very end of the hilt on terra's keyblade u can see that there is no place for a keychain.

~ hmm. such strong words for someone with so much lack of evidence. it might have been a concept movie previously, but it has been said that this move was an actual scene taken from the game itself. the very end of the game to be precise. if u need proof of what i just said, feel free to browse the net for any sites featuring kh like wikipedia or somethin.

Last edited:

Xziled

this will not end well
Website
xziled.zoints.com
Not true, there very well could be heartless in the past, just not the artificial ones that Ansem SoD creates. Remember, he stumbles upon the heartless, studies them, then creates his own with the Heartless symbol. So there would still be Shadows and Neo Shadows (And I think 1 or 2 more, not to sure)

actuall thats not true either because both natural and artificial heartless were created near the events of kh1 and nomura himself stated that there were no heartless in bbs.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
the idea of creating a keychain to transmit a keyblades power to a different form doesn't sound right. that would mean that in BBS Terra's blade would have been able to unlock and lock keyholes. since there were no heartless back then, there woulld be no need for such a power. so I have to say nay on the idea.

A Keyblade as the KK as a lot more capacity that just lock/unlock keyhole, so well, Terra maybe needed something else...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back