• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The #1 thing I want to see in KH2...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Majik1387

i want to see a huge army of the new and old enemies and heartless charging towards sora, donald, goofy, hercules, mulan, jack skellington, jack sparrow, cloud, auron, leon, yuffie, beast, aladdin, peter pan, BHK & his crew, selphie, wakka, tidus to have an epic battle, with surprise help from mickey and riku.

I know I won't get it, but it would be cool.

Majik1387

thanks.
when i saw the game trailer and i saw the heartless army or whatever it was charging towards sora & co., i thought it would be cool to have your own little army. as to how it would work out would be pressed upon square-enix

Nevi

Website
nevi-sites.tripod.com
Majik1387 said:
i want to see a huge army of the new and old enemies and heartless charging towards sora, donald, goofy, hercules, mulan, jack skellington, jack sparrow, cloud, auron, leon, yuffie, beast, aladdin, peter pan, BHK & his crew, selphie, wakka, tidus to have an epic battle, with surprise help from mickey and riku.

I know I won't get it, but it would be cool.
Ooh! That would be cool!

Hokage

Banned
Awards
the #1 thing i would like to see is Sora beat the crap out of the BHK i hat that mofo. he is trying to take all of Sora's spotlight of being the best keyblade master.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
yep i want to see all it has to offer also. I know this game is going to be one of the greats. i have a gut feeling and its not gas (lol) always wanted to say that. lol

Hokage

Banned
Awards
its allright man we can all get off topic sometimes its the only thing that keeps us in the real world well for me it is lol jk anyways KH2 is going to be very very very very very very very very very very very (getting tired of typing very) good so and i will never come out of my room until im finished wih the game, have to go pee, and/or its time to eat. Thats a promise. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back