• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Altered Ones (retry)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Divine Shadow

in the recesses of my shattered mind, hoping to fi
ooc: KoH...i must say, LOVe the ichigo/hollow siggy.........SWEETNESS!!! *uggles screen* ichigo rox!!! anywho......

Kai sighed and rolled her eyes. "and who again are we waiting for?? i would just read others minds, but with me being so grumpy, their heads might explode.....on second thought...." Kai turned to the man who had asked if everyone was ready, and evil grin splittng her face. He erked away, turning away from Kai, leaving in a full out sprint. "Nope, got nothig from that goon.....and i didn't have time to make his head explode...." Kai pouted, leaning against a wall.... "Can i just go back to bed? We both know this is going to end in needless murder......pain......loits of pain and maybe me being forced to kill someone i care about then commiting suicide. Do you really want that Imaru?"

KingdomofHearts

The bringer of sorrow
ooc: Thanks XD

ic: Imaru glanced at Kai with his usual emotionless stare "Well then what if u just give Support and let me do all the killing" Imaru picked up a package the man had dropped and began to open it. The contents were a note 3 strange bullets and a letter opener Imaru took out the bullets and placed them in his pocket then took out the letter and tossed everything else aside as he tore the seal of the letter open and then read it. after readin it Imaru tossed it to Kai in case she wanted more details than what he was about to say "It looks like a baisic assassinatino mission in and out"

Divine Shadow

in the recesses of my shattered mind, hoping to fi
soo...im guessing this isnt live..well OHH WELL...im postng XP

Kai caught the note, reading it quickly, and folding it. She passed it back to her leader and sighed. "No killing anyone i didnt want to kill..or ill have to kill you, and that would break my heart." she said, half joking. She stopped herself from laughing out loud. WOW, she had just been anything but serious. What has happened.....i've already changed She sighed, straitening her posture, and yawning. "Who are we killing and why the heck are we doing it?" she asked "More importantly, when can we go? I'm bored." She stretched a bit and continued to glare at everything. So, another mission where somehting will invariably go wrong. What a pain.

ooc: OMG SHE SOUNDS LIKE SHIKAMARU!!!

KingdomofHearts

The bringer of sorrow
ooc: yeah kinda it is pretty much dead but only cause people won't post T-T

ic: "Dunno who we are killing or why they just said it was someone who got to close" *he looked at his gun with remorse then shook it off* "well we can leave whenever everyone is ready"

ooc:if they ever get back on here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back