• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The alternate reality (of BBS)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sexy Angel
I /hate Kira too, he' s such an emo. L was cooler, even though he was crazy

:eek:_O: Kira is awesome dude!!! But thats your point of veiw... it makes me cry :(

um. L is sort of like Kira in some ways... but hes just trying to

vendachaser

Wow that would almost make sense...except nomura has said that BBS isn't about sora, kairi, and riku >.<

But Sora,Riku and Kairi are gonna be in it, bur i agree with I<3roxas, it's not gonna be about them,but great theory.

I<3Roxas

But Sora,Riku and Kairi are gonna be in it, bur i agree with I<3roxas, it's not gonna be about them,but great theory.

A cameo appreance as kids on a beach doesn't count IMO...so far as we know, Terra is just watching them for some reason. I highly doubt that the kids will play any important role in BBS.

Sexy Angel
A cameo appreance as kids on a beach doesn't count IMO...so far as we know, Terra is just watching them for some reason. I highly doubt that the kids will play any important role in BBS.

Actually, i think that they will be very important in BBS, but who knows these days...

I<3Roxas

why do you say that? They're just kids with wooden swords on the beach at this point. I'm not even sure if kairi is there because she came when she was 5 and in KH1 she was 14, which means that if BBS is 10 years before KH1, then she wasn't there yet.

Sexy Angel
why do you say that? They're just kids with wooden swords on the beach at this point. I'm not even sure if kairi is there because she came when she was 5 and in KH1 she was 14, which means that if BBS is 10 years before KH1, then she wasn't there yet.

well, VAT have plenty of symbolism to connect them to SRK.

1. Names mean almost the same thing
2. The keyblades
3. Trio
4. Boy, Boy, Girl.

Plus, BBS is in the past, which always affects the future. SRK future.

I<3Roxas

I'm not saying that they aren't connected, as it seems to me that they are, I'm simply saying that I dont' think that they will play a large role in BBS. Everyone says that the other chars that are going to be kid aged wont do much, what makes SRK any different? Just because they're seen more? Cause the use keyblades? maybe, but I highly doubt it. BTW, the keyblades are considered Non canon because SH was a concept trailer.

Sexy Angel
I'm not saying that they aren't connected, as it seems to me that they are, I'm simply saying that I dont' think that they will play a large role in BBS. Everyone says that the other chars that are going to be kid aged wont do much, what makes SRK any different? Just because they're seen more? Cause the use keyblades? maybe, but I highly doubt it. BTW, the keyblades are considered Non canon because SH was a concept trailer.

Well, thats your belief and i have my own.

BTW, some parts of SH are canon, like the text shown at the end and the symbolism keyblades shown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back