• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The answer to Aqua,Terra,Ven (I think)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marluxia_Rose

Actually there are a lot of clouds,flying people,c
Well we are all wondering about who Aqua,Terra and Ven are...Ven looks exactly like Roxas! Then there is the name thing Sora/Ven=Sky/Wind , Riku/Terra=Land/Earth and Kairi/Aqua=Sea/Water.This sure isnt a coincidence while Nomura himself said there is a conection.Well after reading Ansem's Report #4 at kh2(that meens Diz's reports) I noticed: "Three elements combine to create life: a heart, a soul, and a body.".Well Ansem wondered what would happen to the soul and the body after the hearts goes away.We all know about the body...a Nobody is being created...but what about the soul?Well I think that the soul of the strongest hearts are becoming the Chasers (I read at a blog that Terra,Ven and Aqua are Chasers,sry cant record where).So I think that Terra is the soul of Riku,Aqua the soul of Kairi and ofc Ven the soul of Sora,thats why he is exactly like Roxas.
That is ofc a theory,anyone can post his opinion (bad or good about my theory) and plz guys take it easy is my 1st Thread :)

Xudhescs_Shadow

One problem with that: A nobody is a body AND a soul.

With no soul, the nobody would just be.. well, a body. A /DEAD/ body. :p

If 'Chasers' were to be, then their Nobody would not. The name Chasers makes you think of a soul /looking/ for a body to inhabit though.

I just don't think so. =3

I do think Ven's soul and Sora's could be the same.. (which would be what makes Roxas, just a body and soul, look like Ven.)

but like what was said before, Sora might be the kid seen on the beach, so it may be wrong too.

Dealer_Camel

This theory has been posted many times before. The answer is always the same. A Nobody is a body AND a soul.

Yes, there's a connection, but Ven, Terra, and Aqua are not the souls of Sora, Riku, and Kairi.

Besides, Terra looks to be a few years older than Riku.

funnymanhaha1000

Well theres a picture of Terra watching what looks like Riku and Sora fighting when theyre little. And theres another picture of Ven talking to someone on Destiny Islands. Makes me wonder if Ven got transfered into Sora someone, and that affected his heart/soul. Who knows?

General Xenos

well i think that Sora wasnt suspose to get the keyblade that early and the old bald guy did something to where Sora got the keyblade and now Terra is mad because the old guy might have messed up the cycle of people inheiriting the keyblade, just wat i think

F

FlameSniper

um... then how would the body move? I read on another thread that the guy thinks this, he got the definition of "CHASER" it means a builder or rare items, or something like that:

Years before Sora's adventure, there was a great war. In a place
between worlds, there were those known as "Chasers", those who
had manifested great power and chanelled it through weapons they
experly crafted known as the Keyblades. There were four Chasers.

The Chasers all had to power to create, save, destroy and lock
world's hearts. Their keyblade gave them enough power to unlock
the energy of a worlds physical heart and be able to move from
world to world.

The Chasers began to follow their own ambitions. In the place
between worlds, where all of their keyblades laid to rest, the
four seperated. Two followed the path of light, bringing life
to the worlds, following the paths of Light and Twilight. The
other two, they grew unhappy and decided that those who did
not respect them should perish. They followed the path of
Darkness. They began to bring destruction to worlds, destroying
them.

One of the two Dark Chasers realized the faults in his ways and
decided to back out. Much as Riku did, this Chaser follows the
path of Dawn back to the Crossroads where he is forgiven for
his ways. The final Chaser, the one they called Xehanort, would
not give up, would not give in. The war began, it is unknown
for how long this terrible time lasted. It has been recorded
though and the Chasers are much like gods.

The war was either between great armies or just between the
four Chasers, either way, the Dark Chaser, the Dark Keyblade
Master known as Xehanort fought against the others in a great
Keyblade war.

Xehanort was defeated, and with that, he lost something dear:
his memory. Cast away he was born again by sleep. Waking up in
the world of Radiant Garden, almost dead, a great Saint known as
Ansem found him and offered his assistance. He promised to help
him and when he realized the man's memory was gone, he offered
to help restore it.

The Chasers each had the ability to spread their power to a
disciple or their spirits lived on through a bloodline of chosen
ones. Passing their power on to make sure to Order of the Worlds
was kept safe.

One Keyblade went to the King of a peaceful Kingdom: King Mickey.

When Xehanort began to believe he was in fact Ansem, his
fascination with the Keyblades grew. Unknowning even to himself
who he was.

When the Heartless were born and began to create chaos, Riku was
chosen to weild the next Keyblade, to save the people from
destruction while Mickey was in the World of Darkness. But,
Riku's heart was tainted by his willingness to let darkness
overcome him and the Keyblade was passed on to Sora.

After being selected first and later overcome by Xehanort,
Xehanort was able to harvest his power (with help form the
seven princesses of heart) and reclaim his Dark Keyblade and
thus, Riku was able to have his own. This keyblade was destroy-
ed however, as you know.

Sacraficing it all for his friend, even willing to change his
appearance, Riku was granted a keyblade to call his own.

The final Keyblade was unnecessary until later, when the
goodness and innocence of Kairi was able to bring hope to the
other Keyblade Weilders and she too was chosen.

After their adventures had ended, Mickey sends a troubling
letter to Sora, Kairi and Riku. A letter that reveals Xehanort's
next plot. That he has perhaps remembered his true self. A plot
to destroy the other Chasers, a plot to be the one and only
Keyblade Master.

A great beast is sent to the Crossroads between worlds but is
slain by one of the Chasers. The others appear from their
selected paths and reclaim their Keyblades,as though they
haven't been touched in a long time. They look to the road of
Darkness and the shady figure of Xehanort moves forward. Through
his time within Riku, he is essentially "reborn" and while Riku
tries to remove him, he is never gone. With enough power he
returns to the Crossroads and a great war is about to begin
once again. One that will decide the fate of the Chasers and
all of those who hold a Keyblade...

Dealer_Camel

Yeah, I read that thread too... but that was posted before we even knew that there was a KH2 FM+ coming out, so it was based only on the KH2 secret ending.

Last edited:

Sexy Angel
Well we are all wondering about who Aqua,Terra and Ven are...Ven looks exactly like Roxas! Then there is the name thing Sora/Ven=Sky/Wind , Riku/Terra=Land/Earth and Kairi/Aqua=Sea/Water.This sure isnt a coincidence while Nomura himself said there is a conection.Well after reading Ansem's Report #4 at kh2(that meens Diz's reports) I noticed: "Three elements combine to create life: a heart, a soul, and a body.".Well Ansem wondered what would happen to the soul and the body after the hearts goes away.

OK........

We all know about the body...a Nobody is being created...but what about the soul?

The soul is made into the nobody.

Well I think that the soul of the strongest hearts are becoming the Chasers (I read at a blog that Terra,Ven and Aqua are Chasers,sry cant record where).So I think that Terra is the soul of Riku,Aqua the soul of Kairi and ofc Ven the soul of Sora,thats why he is exactly like Roxas.
That is ofc a theory,anyone can post his opinion (bad or good about my theory) and plz guys take it easy is my 1st Thread :)

Chasers arent confirmed to be anything yet. No one knows what Chasers means in the KH universe. That BLOG is obviously wrong, and the creater of that blog was probably making that up or got Info from a really unrealiable resource.

Riku, Kiari and Sora existed AFTER Aqua, Ven and Terra. Not before. Based on your theory, Nobodies and Heartless would have to exist during VAT time. Nomura confirmed that Nobods and Heartls dd not exist back at that time, so thats another reason why your theory is wrong.

Also, Souls cant form into a body. And IF, and only IF Vens soul was Sora, than why does Sora look like himself and not Ven. Roxas looks like Sora. (anyways this couldnt happen)

PS Flame Sniper, thats a theory. Its not a real source.

Last edited:

Dante 300

CHARGE is so Right. If u read Interviews with Nomura, u'd know more. This KH3/Birth By Sleep is far back in time WAY before Sora and his friends existed. O yea Nobodies and Heartless aren't in existance in that time like CHARGE said and plus u look at a picture that was sent to this site and it shows u as Terra fighting these weird blue guys.. (NOT NOBODIES OR HEARTLESS)

JacobElysian

Awards
On the "Ven looks exactly like Roxas theory" I believe the TRUE anwser to that is that Nomura just got lazy and didn't want to make yet ANOTHER character design so he decided to remake Roxas' character, give him a new name and slightly different clothes and then say there's some kind of special connection.

jazumin-chan

Website
www.gaiaonline.com
Then could someone explain why it looks like Riku and Sora are on the beach? I really honestly dont have a clue.

Well why not? Sora and Riku must've been the age of 4 and 5 in that clip because BBS was set 10 years before KH 1. And I'm SURE you've seen Sora and Riku play on the beach in flashbacks of when they were really young.

MasterXeanort

Personally, I think that the most logical explanation is that Ven, Aqua, and Terra are chasers because they are chasing after the keyblade master Xeanort and his apprentice. Their master sent them on a mission because Xeanort's dissapearence represents a bad omen. As stated in a recent Nomura interview.

SHadyLAdy_70

Website
shadylady-70.deviantart.com
Personally, I think that the most logical explanation is that Ven, Aqua, and Terra are chasers because they are chasing after the keyblade master Xeanort and his apprentice. Their master sent them on a mission because Xeanort's dissapearence represents a bad omen. As stated in a recent Nomura interview.

I agree with your statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back