• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Antics of Organization XIII (No, the old one. Not the crap pile Xehanort built.)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tarn

Awards
Hello, Tarn AKA No.(INSERTNUMBERHERE) or The Dark Fencer here...

... and before you ask, Vexen left his personal computer on, and Zexion helped me make an account on the forums so... while all the other members are out going completely bonkers (I think Xigbar remade a tampon gun again...) does anyone wish to find out what goes on in The Castle That Never Was...?

Warning: Answers might be slow and... somewhat canon-divergent since we honestly have NO IDEA what goes on behind the scenes... Luckily, comics and stories helped fill that void somewhat (that and for some reason I can't post replies as much as I could when I first started this...)

Last edited:

Tarn

Awards
Where did Namine get her clothes from

First of all, Xigbar would be a happy man to see your signature.

Secondly... erm... I wasn't around when Namine was first 'born' so... I had to ask around. Zexion explained to me that all Nobodies got clothes similar to what they had in their previous lives... which explains quite a bit really. When I asked Roxas since he's technically the only one to know about her (and doesn't wish to disclose why or how to anyone else but me and some of the other 'noobs'), so his answer was basically confirming Zexion's 'theory'...

And no, the clothes were entirely HER idea, noone else's. I personally dealt a swift blow across Demyx's face when he overheard me ask this to my mentor and my friend, respectively (with my hand, not my sword).

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Er... how are you guys still alive? I thought I watched you all die!

Tarn

Awards
Heh, I knew there was an audience SOMEWHERE...

Before you ask, we all know of our impending demise... that comes like a few weeks or a month later... BUT SPEAKING OF HOW XIGBAR, AXEL, MARLUXIA, AND DEMYX ARE ALL SOMEHOW STILL BREATHING...

I mean seriously, I am quoting my mentor and Luxord here when I say "It's a miracle none of us got shanked, bludgeoned, sliced, burnt, or entirely and brutally destroyed yet. Seriously, YOU try surviving this insane carnage for over 4 years!"

Tarn

Awards
Why your name doesn't have a X?

... My mentor, nor anyone else, has yet to tell me... they don't even know that Tarn is - or was - my name... Luckily though, half the nicknames I get from the other members are actually not bad (except Emo... curse you Marluxia, you too Demyx...).

Pending names are Naxtr, Xntra, Taxrn... but none of them sounded good... to anyone... at all... but trust me, if I could undergo a complete name change, I would, and it'd probably be something like NoXtrite or something...

Last edited:

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
what is the organizations stance on substance abuse and safe sex?

Tarn

Awards
what is the organizations stance on substance abuse and safe sex?

...You won't like the answer to that... I mean, most of us just don't do such a despicable thing at all, but I once caught Xigbar taking a swig once in awhile and Marly (take that, you overgrown rosepile) once in awhile getting high... but for the safety of the other members *coughAXELANDROXASHAVINGTOOMUCHICECREAMcough* i'm just going to drop this NOW.

As for... the OTHER question... since it's a sausagefest over here (wish I was joking, 11 guys and 3-4 girls, counting Larxene, Xion, and a couple irrelevant recruits), we don't exactly Do It much... but I can assure you that, after a long, violent argument involving Axel and Saix... with some extra butt-kicking from Roxas and Xion, that it is required to do it 'safely'.

Seriously, we may be villains but we have standards too, did you seriously think we were such low, evil people?

Last edited:

Zul

Awards
Is this goat allowed to join?

tumblr_mupjx13dud1s1efqyo1_250.gif

Tarn

Awards
Is this goat allowed to join?

tumblr_mupjx13dud1s1efqyo1_250.gif
... Since Xion managed to get Pluto to join for a small amount of time, i'd assume so... but you'd have to somehow talk to Saix, Vexen, and Luxord about it... even thought I personally find that goat very adorable.

Saix because he normally doesn't allow animals into the premises, let alone near any members.
Luxord because he doesn't want MORE of his cards eaten and/or destroyed (although you'd be doing us a HUGE favor...).
And Xigbar... well... that goat's current behavior just... let's not go there.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
1. Who's your previous person?
2. What can you do? (Abilities, weapons, etc.)
3. May I join? Me Organization now (as you can see under my username). Lost my heart and everything.
And 4. What do you think about this?

tumblr_nirdrs7Z6n1txvmyno1_500.gif

Also 5. Does Superior know you have an account for this?

Last edited:

Tarn

Awards
1. Who's your previous person?
2. What can you do? (Abilities, weapons, etc.)
3. May I join? Me Organization now (as you can see under my username). Lost my heart and everything.
And 4. What do you think about this?

tumblr_nirdrs7Z6n1txvmyno1_500.gif

Also 5. Does Superior know you have an account for this?

1. My previous person... was a boy that was homeless, invisible to everyone else, hated if he dared do anything... all I can say is that when I was accepted... I was so happy to finally be noticed... I'm already friends with a third of the group!
2. Given my title, The Dark Fencer, one could assume i'd be known for my element of Darkness and my skill with Night Shroud, my sword... long story short, if you faced me... you'd always be on the defensive.
3. Ask the "Superior", only he and some of his higher-ups handle recruitment.
4. ... Demyx and Xigbar watched me type this and... Demyx laughed like a monkey while Xigbar... questioned what the heck that was (he's currently hoping those were data replicas that were dancing and... not them being drunk. Again.).
5. No, he doesn't. Zexion is making sure of that.. .for a price that's easy to repay.

Tarn

Awards
1. I'm not answering this, infact Zexion demands I ignore this completely, he saw me cry just looking at that.
2. Given my title, one would assume i'm a fast, sword-wielding master, whose element is darkness. My weapon is the Nightshroud, a simple longsword that harnesses darkness as a source of power... for many of its tricks.
3. Ask Xemnas and Saix, they run recruitment and such when we're over our supposed limit of members.
4. ... Demyx is laughing like a monkey, Xigbar and I are questioning what we just saw, and Marluxia's busy getting beat up elsewhere currently.
5. No, he doesn't, just like half the organization, whom don't even know I have a laptop, courtesy of Zexion... my 'mentor'.

Last edited:

Chuuya

Awards
Ahhh, well I'll talk to Xemnas then. Saix seems too serious. So seeing I wield a keyblade and can transform into a wolf when I want to and harness power from the fear of others near me, Xemnas seems impressed a bit. He debated on if I would be welcome cause hey, better to have more than less. Am I right? So I guess I'm in then. Saix snarled at me, and I heard Axel laughing. So I growled at them and they backed off. I guess that's the friendly welcome you get?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
is xigbar d b cooper? the truth is out there

Tarn

Awards
is xigbar d b cooper? the truth is out there

As much as I would LOVE to answer that, I couldn't.

When I asked Xigbar this question since I have no idea who's D B Cooper, he yelled out of the Gray Room repeatedly shouting "NOPE" on the way out. It was a good day since it made my mentor chuckle.

Chuuya

Awards
Uhhh, what do you do on your day off? I sleep and draw, get myself some ice cream, Roxas says it's good. =w=

Tarn

Awards
Uhhh, what do you do on your day off? I sleep and draw, get myself some ice cream, Roxas says it's good. =w=

He would say that, it's a miracle none of you are getting overweight... but then again with their exercise routines? It balances out.

What I do with MY days off? ... Long story short, I spend it with my mentor since it's coincidental how often we get one for the same day. What WE do together is none of your concern... and nor is the fact that i'm tempted to chuck this copy of his Lexicon at your head. Buuut.. .for being the brave, but foolish soul you are, I will say that we learn a couple things and chat and relax.

If you dare call him the Axel to my Roxas, you will be in an illusive world of hurt, my 'friend'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back