• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Apocalypse; A Meta Knight One-Shot

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.

Yeah, so this is it.
I'm posting a Meta Knight one-shot.

It's about the final battle Meta Knight and Kirby have on the Halberd in one of the Kirby games as the ship is falling.
Yeah.
Enjoy or die.
KIRBY FANS UNITE.
Oh, and Disclaimer: I don't own anything in this fanfiction.
Yeah, it's all Nintendo.

The Apocalypse

-----------------------------------------------------

A frustration like Meta Knight had never know before came upon him right now.
A mad rage at the pink being who had ruined his life's work, a desire to purge it from the world, a handful of hate that he wanted to hurl at the idiotic being who had obliterated the Halberd, his only ship, his only work of art that he owned besides his cape, his sword, and the mask that hid the features he never wanted anyone to see.

And yet he couldn't.
Wouldn't, shouldn't, couldn't.

Because Kirby of the Star Warriors was vital to the destruction of the Nightmares.

This was Meta Knight's last stand, he knew; Kirby had to escape alive, or all hope would be lost.

Staring into the eyes of the one he wanted most to die, Meta Knight came to terms with his destiny.

He would die, and Kirby would live; Kirby would save the world, no, the UNIVERSE, and be honored forever and ever until time's end.

And Meta Knight would be ignored, one of the heroes who would never have been featured in the history books, or the legends.

That no one would honor his name except Blade Knight and Sword Knight, his only friends, the ones HE would give HIS life to protect, scared him slightly, but gave him, also, a faint spark of hope.
Maybe his name WOULD be carried on, as a matyr, as the one who saved the hero that he hated so much...

But now he was to die in combat now, because Kirby was the only one who was better than him.

Meta Knight, in fact, was jealous of the little puffball.
Kirby had friends, Kirby had the support of Dreamland on his side, Kirby had it all.
Kirby was also the sole one who could beat him, because he was quiet; never spoke, and always put his mind to the combat when he fought.

And Meta Knight had only Blade Knight, Sword Knight, and the Meta-Knights by his side, on the Halberd...
And the Halberd was sinking, and the Meta-Knights were all dead, sacrificing their lives for their master.

And the thought of this enraged Meta Knight, which he wanted; he turned his rage into power, cleared his mind.

And decided to throw Kirby a sword.

"Come, my pink comrade!" the chivalrous knight cried out as the sword smashed into the ground before Kirby.
"Let us fight to the death!"

And the pink puffball grabbed the sword, pulling it out of the ground; the wonderful blade reflected the light as the water the Halberd was sinking into smashed through the wooden wall a little, making a drainage.

And Meta Knight leapt, and Kirby leapt.
Meta Knight sealed his fate with the leap, but it was not his death; in the end, Kirby would save him, would save him from certain oblivion, because Kirby had something that Meta Knight did not have right now...
He was merciful.

And the two locked swords, and the final deed had been done.

-----------------------------------------------------

Did you like it? Not like it?
Think it suxed?
Give honest, brutal reviews, please.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
._. I haven't played, but it's a cool shot.

NEEDS TO BE LONGER, FOO. XD

Seriously, though, it's a little confusin' for those who haven't played.

And those bent on hurting Kirby. To death. =O

Mr.

Thelonepickle said:
._. I haven't played, but it's a cool shot.

NEEDS TO BE LONGER, FOO. XD

Seriously, though, it's a little confusin' for those who haven't played.

And those bent on hurting Kirby. To death. =O

Yeah, I'm gonna redo it to make it un-crappy. D:

DEATH TO ALL OF THOSE WHO WANT TO KILL KIRBY.

Except for Meta Knight, who doesn't want to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back