• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The { B .E .A .S .T .} inSIde m/e

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anaru

Fookin Kool
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
The { B .E .A .S .T .} inSIde m/e
An original RP by Anaru

Story
Animals and humans. In our world, we co-exist. But in the world of Trigom we are one and the same. One day, Yamuko, the god of Nature, and Gotri, the god of human-kind formed a pact. A very mystycal pact that stopped the war of nature and human-kind from happening.

The only thing obtained from this alliance, other than peace, was the ability for human to be born with genetics that allow them to trasform into the animal thier family owns as a trait.

Animals alo have the ability to turn into humans. Although they, being those attacked first in the [almost] war, had the unique power to shape form themselves into any human they had seen before. Using this power, an evil animal [name will be found out later] trasformed into the king and threw the first strike to war that would last a century.

Although the war has started, animals and humans are still being born. The may one day be able to stop this war, or win it.​

Rules​
No God Modding/ Power Playing
No Hard Language
PG - 13 But Dont Be Shy.. HAVE ROMANCE!! =D
No Killing Off
No Bieng Illiterate
No Noobz
=D

Template

Animal or Human

Animal

Name :
Species :
Apperance :
Personality:
Side :( Animal, Human, Nuetral)
Bio:

--------------------------------

Human

Name :
Species :
Apperance :
Personality:
Able to Transform Into:(Animal)
Side :( Animal, Human, Nuetral)
Bio:

You cannot have the same species to transform into if a poster above has allready chosen it. UNLESS that person will allow you to be a member of his family.

[I CALL WOLF]

Template Example:
~ Will have up in a few hours ~

Doctor Manhattan

Right Click, Save As
God damn ru, when did you come back over here? I'll finish my template after school.

Name:Adam Lynch
Species:Human
Apperance:
yondaimeykakashipj1.jpg

Personality:Adam is an intelligent boy—he proves this with the speed with which he learns new things at unrealistic rates. However, he greatly lacks emotional intelligence, maturity and sensitivity, a flaw that becomes more and more noticeable as he grew up. His emotions are also often childlike.
Able to Transform Into: Dragon
Side:Human
Bio:Adam grew up in a small human village near the plain of eternal fire, where dragons roamed freely, but hardly ever attacked the humans, preferring smaller prey. Adam, despite being told against it by his mother, went exploring in the dragon caves with his yew bow and quail-fletching arrows, his best weapons, with him. When he was around the back of the cave, he saw an egg, emerald green and about the size of a grapefruit, and reached out to touch it. Pain erupted through him, and a voice in his head said"You have been chosen by me, I am now you, we are one." The pain stopped. Adam clutched his arm in horrer, then yelping at his arm. There was a long, flame-shaped scar running down his arm that looked, and felt, like it was on fire. He knew what this meant, but he thought it was just a legend. "I'm a transformer" He thought. He transformed into a dragon, and flew off. He now travels from place to place, never telling anyone.

Last edited:

Skinwalker

Website
en.wikipedia.org
Looks interesting, should be good if we get a few people involved.

Name : Azalex
Species : Cat
Apperance : animal form: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/0c/Bluepoint.jpg
Azalex, in his natural form, is a stray siamese cat, similar to the one in this picture. However, his coat is whiter and the patches are more grey than brown. His tail is also quite long. He usually takes quite inconspicuous forms as human forms, so as not to draw attention to himself.
Personality: Azalex is quite timid and a loner. He can be sympathetic and has interest in humans and their emotions. He is wise and quite experienced, and used to hunting food, or stealing and pickpocketing in human forms. However, he never takes more than he needs, or gives whatever extra he has to people and animals who need it. Perhaps somewhat peculiarly, he has learned to read, and has become fond of history and ancient mythology. He sometimes spends a lot of time in human form, living among humans as though one of them. After this practice he finds it quite easy to fit in amongst humans.
Age : not quite known, because he's spent a lot of his life in human forms. He's still a fairly young adult as a cat (a veteranarian would probably estimate him to be around 2-3 years old in human years), but he's probably been around for twice that amount of time.
Side : Neutral
Bio: will add later if the rest of this is okay and more people are interested.

Sou-jiro

i would like the join but i have exams this week so i'll post my template later kay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back