• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the beginning

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

unknown123

do you know the saying its better and funner to make the party than have it...my question is would you start all the way from the beginning of the whole waiting process for kingdom hearts 2..i thought it was really fun, hoping to come on every day and hoping to get more good news abou COM or KH2,,, what do you think?

Last edited:

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
do you know the say it better and funner to make the party than have it...my question is would you start all the way from the beginningof the whole waiting process for kingdom hearts 2..i thought it was really fun, hoping to come on every day and hoping to get more good news abou COM or KH2,,, what do you think?

Not to be mean or anything, but I did not get a single word of that. Could someone translate? =3

unknown123

Not to be mean or anything, but I did not get a single word of that. Could someone translate? =3

befor kingdom hearts 2 came out every one went on the forum and hope for good new about COM and KH2 but thats like over now since its out..it was funner waiting for the game than getting it...do you get it now

I

The Show Must Go On
umm, yeah, that would be cool, because it would make the threads alot faster and more people would be here to post and i would be able to become premium! ha!

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
befor kingdom hearts 2 came out every one went on the forum and hope for good new about COM and KH2 but thats like over now since its out..it was funner waiting for the game than getting it...do you get it now

Okay now I get what you're saying. You liked waiting for the game? I couldn't stand waiting! I wanted it now, and when I got it, I treasured it and I protected it. But I see what you guys mean, the forum was a lot more populated those dayz.

Hyakkimaru Hiro

Waiting is bad for your health. I mean, some of the theories I read on the internet were actually better than the explanations Nomura gave us in the game. _ _"

I would have enjoyed the game much more if I hadn't been waiting that much. I created too much expectations during that time.

J

jjaassee

I'm about to start playing kh2 but i need to know what mode I should play in. Can somone help me. Theres easy, normal and proud mode.

black_myth

well easy is a gaurenteed a quick game, normal is a avreage time length and you could learn a lot, but proud you might get kicked every where so normal mayby if your a biginner

OmegaRaptor

y would u want that? arent we waiting for like 3 games right now? re:com, final mix+, and kh3? i dont see how its any different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back