• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the BHK

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

majax4

did anybody took the time to think the BHK is evil and he took rikus place. Maybe thats why he tried to attack diz because he does looks evil on the new poster. Or he could be evil and good like riku because he said he was gonna meet riku at twilight town on COM just think about it.

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
bhk is not evil he didnt know diz was tryin to overthrow the org diz hes protectng sora while hes sleeping in the pod ithink but hes not evel if he was evil he wouldnt be able to weild a keyblade duh

majax4

riku was able to weild one on deep dive. and on kh he used oblivion

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
riku did not use oblifion he used the dark keyblade that unlokes ppl heart
dd was just a concept riku isa not dark he accepted darkness in kh he w the true keyblade master ansem was controling riku riku wasnever dark

majax4

he still was dark in his dark mode. he excepted dark hiself so that means he's evil. But i still think BHK is evil. that would be cool if we fight him.

majax4

biglipsxi said:
riku did not use oblifion he used the dark keyblade that unlokes ppl heart
dd was just a concept riku isa not dark he accepted darkness in kh he w the true keyblade master ansem was controling riku riku wasnever dark

riku did use oblivion.

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
no he didnt and no doun\ble posyting just edit ur post he used the keyblade that unlockes ppls hearts

majax4

biglipsxi said:
no he didnt and no doun\ble posyting just edit ur post he used the keyblade that unlockes ppls hearts

thats oblivion

Counterpart

k first of all Riku wasn't evil in KH.He just took care of things his way till Ansem got into his body later on.Riku didn't use Oblivion in KH he used Heart Unlocker keyblade made from the princesses hearts.And the reason BHK attacked DiZ could be becasue he thought he was the leader of the Order or he just plain and simple said something to piss BHK off.

majax4

But diz doesn't look nothing like the organization plus the BHK is in the organization so he should know who the leader is. and another theory of mine is mickey and riku and the BHK is all working together. but i think yaw know that already.

Counterpart

majax4 said:
But diz doesn't look nothing like the organization plus the BHK is in the organization so he should know who the leader is. and another theory of mine is mickey and riku and the BHK is all working together. but i think yaw know that already.

ohhh BHK is in the Order?I didn't know that....Deepdive and ASAS were concept art meaning not EVERYTHING shown on it will come true.BHK isn't in the Order because there isn't any proof that he is.Also Riku and Mickey at the moment are working with DiZ.BY the way MANY have thought DiZ was the Orders leader and I did say maybe never said he was.WE know nothing about BHK.But I think that Sora and BHK will join with DiZ(who has Namine,Mickey and Riku) to help take down the Order.

majax4

Counterpart said:
ohhh BHK is in the Order?I didn't know that....Deepdive and ASAS were concept art meaning not EVERYTHING shown on it will come true.BHK isn't in the Order because there isn't any proof that he is.Also Riku and Mickey at the moment are working with DiZ.WE know nothing about BHK.But I think that Sora and BHK will join with DiZ(who has Namine,Mickey and Riku) to help take down the Order.

There is proof because on deep dive they use the same key blades and on COM the BHK said he was gonna me riku and mickey at the end of the twilight road so thats proof he has something to do with riku and mickey. there all both evil and good.

Counterpart

Ok Did you read what I posted.Clearly you have not.DEEPDIVE AND ASAS are CONCEPT meaning not EVERYTHING shown will come true.And BHK ISN'T in COM I have no clue where you got that from.

majax4

Counterpart said:
Ok Did you read what I posted.Clearly you have not.DEEPDIVE AND ASAS are CONCEPT meaning not EVERYTHING shown will come true.And BHK ISN'T in COM I have no clue where you got that from.

when you beat the game with riku thats when you see the BHK. when they show him its says i will meet you have the end of the road at twightlight.

majax4

Counterpart said:

when you beat the game with riku thats when you see the BHK. when they show him its says i will meet you have the end of the road at twightlight.

(``·.¸(``·.¸ ¸.·`´)¸.·´`)
«´¨`·.¸¸.·´¨`»

(¸.·`´(¸.·`´ ``·.¸)``·.¸)

Counterpart

OHHH boy your confused.At the end it shows RIKU saying he will take the road to the DAWN.Never was he talking to or ABOUT BHK.The BHK picture is just the first picture of BHK THATS ALL.AND here if you need some help read the damn ending.

rikuvidcomending1xi.png

P.S. That is DiZ he is talking to incase you don't know!!!

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
bhk is bad ok riku bhk mickey and namine are for diz to overthrow the org bhk is not part of ythe org. deep dive and asas was concepts n-e of that can be cut from the real game mickey was alwayz light he just followed riku to twilight

majax4

Counterpart said:
OHHH boy your confused.At the end it shows RIKU saying he will take the road to the DAWN.Never was he talking to or ABOUT BHK.The BHK picture is just the first picture of BHK THATS ALL.AND here if you need some help read the damn ending.

rikuvidcomending1xi.png

P.S. That is DiZ he is talking to incase you don't know!!!

NO!!!!!!! when they show BHK picture it say i will meet you at the end do you even have the damn game or are you just looking at pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back