• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The blackout parties

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rae

AYY FUTURE FISH
Deep in the hundred acre wood where Christopher Ro
Website
kurotofu.tumblr.com
Yup, my second fic in KHi, but dunno my which overall. I've been writing in Fanfiction.net all the time. Heheh. So, i'll make it clear first. The story will continue on request.That means, if any of you PM me personally to continue the story to another day, i'll fulfill it and add some more blackout parties. Clear? Anyone can tell me if i actually ignore any rules. I don't think welcome paragraphs are forbidden.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------>
Kingdom Hearts : The Blackout Party
Second chance, Another party.

Sora and Roxas were playing chess as they wait for the others to come. The story happens straight after Riku and Sora return to Destiny Islands. "Damn... Roxas, can't we play another game? I'm bored..." Sora pouted as he check mated Roxas' king. "Dude you know Kairi's currently playing Xenosaga! And once she touch the console..." Roxas glared to Sora as he sighed. "Hai,hai... even a HE Grenade won't make her budge...ne, Riku. Any suggestions?" Sora muttered. Riku was reading Harry Potter 6. "The DS and PSP were broken and currently being repaired. The PS2 is on Kairi's hands. Our mobile phones were dead. You know,...'dead'." He sighed as he scrolls through the pages, reading like a true book worm. Kairi's yells were heard from the next room. She's not playing Xenosaga anymore. Now she's currently pawning Namine in Tekken 5. Namine's been the weakest opponent in the house. Yet, even Roxas (who never play any fighting games until last week) can beat her in 2 minutes.

Then the whole thing froze.

The lamp suddenly turned off. "What the hell-?" Roxas and Riku looked around as Sora shrieked. "WOO-HOO! NO MORE CHESS!!" But there's a loud cry from the next room. Look's like Kairi's crying. "Ouch, for God's sake.She cried badly, isn't she?" Axel and Demyx came to the house. Yup, they've been Sora's friends since Sora aim them to a dragon. "Well, she does, and we're in emergency guys. Look's like we'll have to cancel the party. There's a blackout." Roxas muttered. "Chill out dude, we can continue with the party!" Axel pats his blonde friend's head as he summoned two floating fireballs which light the room. "Oookay...?"

"They make light pretty well, aren't they?"

"But they can't stop Kairi's cry." Sora calmly said as he put a little light jar to trap the fireballs. "MMM....you got a point there...wish we invited Larxene as well, she could jolt up the place in a jit...." Demyx muttered as Sora and Roxas slapped his cheek."BAKA! She'll kill all of us!" Demyx rubbed his cheek painfully."You know what? In aristocrats manners, slapping other's cheek means proposal!" Demyx laughed as Roxas sweated. Sora shaked his head."Demyx, you've been watching too much anime these days!"

And they suddenly realized something.Kairi has stopped crying! VICTORY FOR THEM!

"Okay.Now that she has stopped crying (finally,whew) can we start the party?PLEEEEAAASSEEEE???????" Axel and Demyx begged to Sora and Roxas, as Riku keeps on reading, with a fireball as the light source. "Well,,...uuummm....e~to...sure. And Riku, stop reading in the dark, i wonders why won't you wear glasses already..." Sora pouted as he grabbed Riku's book and throw it to the shelf. "Dude i use soft lenses." Riku said as he grabbed another book.

After a few minutes getting ready for the party...

"Hey Riku, why don't you send invitations to Hayner and Pence? Don't invite Olette though.She'll ask us to guide her to the nearest mall." Roxas pushed Riku to his table, letting Riku sighed and start writing invitations. Then they send the invitations by some weird frogs which can warp in seconds.They can't use the computer yet, it's a blackout... Axel and Demyx has been dancing and tapping on the chess table, drunk. "Aishiteru Rokusasu-cha~....*hic*" Axel has been singing that sentence now, leaving Roxas being red.Red as a ripe tomato. "Axel, stop singing that song now i'm tired of it!" He threw a rotten tomato to Axel's face. Too bad he didn't like it. "Roxy you're so...evil..." He threw a jolt of firebolt to Roxas.Luckily Roxas managed to avoid it, it's just...

Things started to burn, Sora has been crying with Kairi. Demyx's trying to put out the fire. Roxas and Axel are fighting in drunk condition. "Roxas you're still underage! STOP DRINKING THE WINE OR I'LL....i'll....I'll call your mom!" Riku yelled to Roxas. "Dude i DEFINITELY HAVE NO MOM!" Riku re-think about this. "THEN I'll CALL THAT IDIOT SUPERIOR OF YOURS!" Roxas think again. "This is a party, i can do anything i want...."
Sora, Namine, and Riku start discussing about it. "...hey i got an idea! We'll invite an extra guest....."

And after an hour...

"Take this you...*hic*...pyrohead!" Roxas has been trying to kill Axel as Axel burns Roxas' jacket. Then the door banged open. Roxas and Axel turned to the door and cried like a baby. Whoa,who IS this new guest anyway? Not all people nowadays can make Axel and Roxas cry after they're fighting! And when the light finally returns (which is 5 hours later...)...

"Damn you guys, you cheated! Why would you asked Olette to come! She finally asked us to guide her to the nearest mall! I hate girls....they're annoying...." Axel muttered before Kairi and Namine threw him to a river 200 meters from the house.

-End of the day. (Will continue if anyone ask me to)

There.I hope i don't do anything...forbidden with the story. R&R if you want. Rep me if you actually like the story. And btw, i copied the story after i wrote it in Word. So don't blame me if the text size is too big or what.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back