• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Boarding House 1

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Life~

The old member
wow Kraze your hyper! Do you really need sugar???
*Watches tv*
Hey FMA is on!

YEA!

~Life~

The old member
kaze_krazy said:
"IT IS?!!?" *rushes to the TV* "YAY!!" *watches* *drools over Ed and Roy* "So....hot....^_^"

Um ok then :)
Well um
*cooks dinner*

~Life~

The old member
WOW FMA is still on WOW

Um heres a napkin for the drool~

Krazy

Jabberwocky
".....ummm...thank you?" *wipes up drool* "Sorry 'bout that....I couldn't help it....-_-;...BTW, don't call me Krazy....well...you can...if you want to...but my name's Breanna!! ^_^"

~Life~

The old member
kaze_krazy said:
".....ummm...thank you?" *wipes up drool* "Sorry 'bout that....I couldn't help it....-_-;...BTW, don't call me Krazy....well...you can...if you want to...but my name's Breanna!! ^_^"
Alrighty brEanna! *watches FMA because of the show NOT Al or ED!*

~Life~

The old member
Oh ok. thats nice well ok i fixed pizza so grab a slice!

OoC: I g2g later!

Riku213

God of Caos
"Come on Steve take a slice. You always were the angel to step foreward!" Said a voice from behind Steve. He truned quickly to see a boy that looked like Steve.

"What are you doing Here? I thought i banished you centuries ago!" Steve said closing the pizza box

Riku213

God of Caos
"Shut up foolish girl!" The boy said leaning on the left side of the door frame.

"Leave us be. I don't want a re make of what happnend in the artic 400 years ago!" Steve said throwing the pizza into the other room.

Riku213

God of Caos
"Keep your thoughts and giggles to your self. He speak the way he should." Steve whispered to her. "Just don't say anything Because if you get in trouble and i get in the way a war will start!" Steve continued. Speaking louder so The other boy could hear him.

"So Adrian. How your father?" Steve asked walking closer.

"Oh well ya know ruling Hell. He's kinda happy realy. and your the one Angel he would love to turn himself!" Adrain Said with an evil smile revealing his eyes witch were white (He wears a cloak).

"I hear. All because i was chosen to hold the holy symbols!" Steve said laughing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back