• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The boarding house A normal life

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Life~

The old member
*okie dokey then, i make the next one after yours. :-D*
Josh went into the boarding house. He began to clean out steves room to find a small pice of paper on steves bed.*

Riku213

God of Caos
It was Steve's will it said:

"Hey.... For my will i would Like Emily to move back in here with that freak of a keyblader sigurd. And that you don't worry bout me.:D I will be back sooner thatn you want. ha ha ha. But for now i have something for emily." Then out of the paper shot a Ring. "Give it to sigurd so he can marry her"

*Destiny_Seeker*

Gamer For Life
Aperture Science Computer-Aided Enrichment Center
Emily punched harder and harder until she couldn't punch no more from her fingers being swollen. She teleported back to the hotel room.

"You know what. Screw this 'I'm not going back to the BH' crap. I'm going back and I am getting answers and taking names." Emily said, now completely and majorly pissed.

~Life~

The old member
Josh read the will and took the ring and put it in his pocket. He took out his keyblades. Transporteielo he yealled. Mom dad jenna, he said. Im sending you back to the palace. His keyblade went green and they dissapered. Josh held his keyblades up and thought real hard about emily and Josh vanished.

~Life~

The old member
Josh oppned his eyes. he was out side the BH.*HI emily* said Josh behind her.

~Life~

The old member
He staggered*I...........cant..........BREATH.
Look steve is gone but he left a will.
*Josh handed the will to emily*

*Destiny_Seeker*

Gamer For Life
Aperture Science Computer-Aided Enrichment Center
"What the hell? Is this real?" Emily said, reading the will in astonishment. "He did care. Oh my god. He really did care." Emily said quietly. She began to cry and couldn't believe that Steve ever actually cared about her. "I want him back. I want him to be alive. I would give anything for that." Emily said quietly again.

~Life~

The old member
After time went by life got better. emily and sigurd moved back in thanks to steves last wish. Josh felt better but stilled remebered steve and what he said. His parents lived in the kingdom but trouble started there. The Boarding house went through yet another year, but little did they know that things were gonna get better and much much worse.

THE END

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back