• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The boarding House life in a war

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku213

God of Caos
The voice created a figure that looked like Steve but it was all black. "One whoole year since the war ended. Steve has not been found. Sora nor RIku have been seen and Bhk has been lost. You have searched one whole year. in staed of retuning like he told you to." The figure said moving around

grindergirl101

*samantha joins once again cuz i didnt have a big role last time cuz i was @_@ *
Samantha knocked on the door and then realized it was open. "Hello? Is this the boarding house?" She asked.

~Life~

The old member
I didnt go back*said josh saddly* It is my fault *he said* And theres that I agian STOp playing with my mind! What does it mean! Please steve stop this!

Riku213

God of Caos
The figure fades away but then the house dissapears it shows a black abyss. They could See Sora Riku Steve and Bhk. They all looked so calm

Steve had changed. His clothes were different. He was wearing a dark rwed muscle shirt and black baggy pants. and over his Muscle shirt was a black over shirt like Sora's his looks changed. His hair had blonde streaks in it and he looked alot like Sora and BHK. All four boys were floating in the abyss thier eyes closed and smiles on thier faces.

"Steve is not doing this!" The voices said sounding more evil

~Life~

The old member
Whats happeing*josh called out* Is that really you steve?*asked Josh makeing sure the shadows wernt tricking him* Please stop this!

*Josh was alamred by the voices he ran toward steve but it seemed he would never make it. He kept running but got no where. STEVE*he cried* STEVE! WHATS HAPPEING!

Riku213

God of Caos
"He can't hear you. he has finished his bissnuss with this time period and will sleep until evil returns!" The figure said calming down. Then the image changed to when they threw josh through the portal. then it changed to the fial attack. Steve had killed the final oppentnt at a rpice. A light figure left Steve's body taking his angel abilites with him. (A light version of himself) "Steve is no longer and will never be an angel again. He is now only like the other boys." The vocies said getting louder and louder.

*Destiny_Seeker*

Gamer For Life
Aperture Science Computer-Aided Enrichment Center
I wonder where Steve is. Oh well, he doesn't love me anyways, so why should I care? I've bothered him so many times that I can't believe anyone even likes me in this house. Well, my love for him should start fading away or my heart will always be broken.

That's all Emily could think about while looking at a picture of Steve on the Boarding House wall. Her love for him was starting to fade as painful as it is to admit it.

~Life~

The old member
You*he yealled *Take off your cloak Now*
*Josh being a keyblade warrior all thanks to steve was not paniking or terrified but a bit scared and confused* So asked Josh becuase he killed Septh and Adrian and his so called father............He will never be an angel again/*asked Josh* WHAT DID HE DO*He cried in furry* ALL HE DID WAS SAVE ME AND THE WORLD!*Josh was very angry now*

*Destiny_Seeker*

Gamer For Life
"Emily.........Emily..........you know what you have to do now, don't you? You must KILL your roommates! You must turn against them before they can turn against you!"

"No! I WON'T! These are my friends! I love them too much to hurt them!"

"Stupid child. All they have caused you since you got here has been pain. They don't care for you. They despise you! If you haven't figured that out by now, then you are stupid!"

"NO! I WILL RESIST YOUR CALLING!" As Emily screamed, she took out her KeyBlade and slashed the figure behind her, but to no avail. It was a hologram, most likely sent by Selayna. The figure disappeared and left Emily scared for her roommates. "I will not let them die! I vow that on my life!"

Riku213

God of Caos
The image showed Steve standing up beside Sora Riku and BHK. "Steve is a perfect worrior. He is a little bit of all three boys." The image changed showing what Steve had in common. Looks weaknesses Strenghts. "But Steve first started off as a young boy until he recived the keyblade then the darkness knew what he would become. A fusion.. A worrior of ages."

~Life~

The old member
Yeah well guess what i am still alive! I am a keyblade master. you failed to take me. And EVIL will never return! NEVER! You think that just because you are sending us measages i am arfaid of you. Tell me*he said* Did you send the note or did steve. Did steve send it and you did something to it didnt you DIDNT YOU????

*Destiny_Seeker*

Gamer For Life
After the figure had left Emily, a figure that looked just like Steve appeared in front of her. "Steve? Is that really you?" As Emily said this, the figure just stood there with a grin on his face, much like the one Steve gets before he battles. "Oh Steve! It must be you!" Emily ran towards the figure and tried to give it a big hug, but all that happened was that she went right through it. "Your not Steve! Your another hologram sent by Selayna to mess with my heart!" Emily once again slashed the figure and it went away. She ran outside to find a big portal in the backyard.

Riku213

God of Caos
"Steve chose to keep you from this life. You never get to keep friends! and i guess if evil never returns SDteve will remian in this abyss for all eternity!" The figure said taking form of a person.

"One who knows nothing can understand nothing." The figure said.

"Ansem The person whostarted it all!"

~Life~

The old member
NO said Josh No how can you be Back? How what is going on.....and i know what you are thinking but steve wouldnt want that i know him.................he wouldnt want the darkness to be back he would rather be dead.*cryed Josh* Ansem the darkness cannot conquer the light No mater what you say. steve will find away out of the darkness.......steve wouldnt want ..................yuo back

Riku213

God of Caos
In the picture Steve's eyes open. his eyes were not normal they looked as if he was without a heart. "Every war the keybladers go here after win or lose. It's a big game really." The inamge showed all the boys eyes open. all empty.

Then Steve faded in in front of the picture. his hair was black with whit Streaks and his clothes were all white. "Looky who is stuck while his evil anti roams." Steve said turning around pushing his way out of the house

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back