• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The boarding house: Starting over

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Life~

The old member
OoC: Hey I need to go. Ill be on tommarow maybe. Keep posting! You can allow people to join if they show up. Bye

"Alright, well I am gonna go up to my room and sleep. You can greet the people who show up. Night."

Aceflyheight

OOC:Ok, see ya when you get back on. I've already asked one person to join, so when you get back we might have one more person at least.

IC: "Sure Josh. I'm not sleepy yet." Shintou said as he switched the song on his mp3 over to What Have You Done by Within Temptation. "See you when you wake back up." Shintou said as he saw Josh heading for his room.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Sheesh, might as well try and help you two!

Name: Midnight

Type: Angel-Keyblade Master

Appearance: Midnight has long silver hair that goes down to her lowerback, she wears a dark blue tank-top that has a red broken heart on it. She wears a heart shaped choker, from her waist down she wears black jeans that fit nicely that has a chain on the side.

She is pail but isn't too pail, she wears black gloves with a white x on them. While her sneakers are blue and white, while her lips are an icy-red. Her eyes are an ocean blue tinted icy-green color. She wears her silver hair in a loose poneytail at times, but it's usual down and a few strands are behind her ears, her wings are an icy-blue color.

Personality: Midnight is a shy and withdrawn sort of teen, but just because of that doesn't mean that she doesn't know how to have fun. But she has it by herself or around very few people. She has a sort of past that she doesn't tell anyone about, she is often thought to be a cold teen. But that's only because she's afraid of being hurt, she has always wondered about if there were other places beyond the town. She is a loner as some of the other people would call her.

Bio: Midnight was treated badly when she was a child, so now because of this she has a 'Don't mess with me' sort of attitude, she just wants someone she can talk to but she doesn't know if she can. Regarless of warnings the futrue does not scare her at all. Midnight is a strange sort of teen, she never tells someone if something is bothering her.

She knows that she's not like the other teens 'cause of the looks that she gets from the other people, now wondering where she truly comes from. She doesn't know anything beyond the town she lives in, but that doesn't mean that she doesn't want to find out. She has been on in town since she was six, she then got a place of her own at the age of fourteen.

She has then began to help at the local store so that way she can take care of what she needs to, she then goes to the island and school. Man talk about rough, she is starting to get dreams about things that are black but quickly brushs it off. She can't help but feel that someone else is like her, she spends most of her free time at the island where no adults are allowed.

Theme Song: I'm A Survivor by Reba McEntire

Quote: I'm not afraid what is out there

Aceflyheight

OOC: Sure. We haven't done very much at all. My character,Shintou, arrived at the boarding house and chose a room. Life's character, Josh, is the owner of the boarding house and our two characters talked for a little while and then a heartless attacked, but it was no big deal. Then, Josh went up to his room to sleep for the night and my character is in the living room listening to his mp3 player. And that's the main points of everything that's happened so far.

Nobodys Angel

Name:
-Eliana Evans
Type:
-keyblade master, 1/2 demon...heheh
Appearance:
-Eliana has dark brown hair (that she dyes a lot) that goes right below her shoulder, and bangs that usually cover part of her left eye. She looks some what Spanish as she is also somewhat tan with deep brown eyes. She is rather tall and thin, but not too thin.

-She wears a pink, brown, and white striped short sleeved hoodie with blue flares, along with brown converse sneakers. She often wears fingerless gloves, and her nails are painted black and pink. On her right wrist is a thick, black bangle, and on the left are three thin, silverish braclets. She wear a pinkish lipgloss, and black eyeliner and mascara. SHe either wears a black baseball hat, two black hair clips, or a large one that she pins her hair up into a ponytail.

Personality:

-Eliana comes off shy and an introvert, when she is really the complete opposite. She has her moments when she's a goofball, and others when she is serious. She can be a real party animal if she wants to be. She is a pro at influencing(sp?) and manipulating people.

Theme(s):

-Misery Business - Paramore
-Makes Me Wonder - Maroon 5
-This Love - Maroon 5
-Welcome to the Black Parade - My Chemical Romance

OOC: Time to make my big return I've been promising myself, huh.

~Life~

The old member
Josh wakes up and falls over the bed. A huge THUMP echos through the whole house.
"I'M UP!" He yelled sleeply. He walked down stairs and started to make pancakes, and then realizied it was afternoon so he made grill cheese. "YUUUUuuuuUUUUM"
He walked over to the chair and sat down.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
A teen with long hair walked through the streets, finding the place she needed to go to she walked inside. Taking her shoes off she heard the stove going, walking into the kitchen she giggled quietly as she watched a boy make some food. Her wings were foldded tightly to her sides, she headed up stairs to find a room she could use. This is a strange place, don't tell that I'm going to be the only girl She thought.

Putting her stuff away she left her mp3 and notebook on the nightstand next to her bed, looking over to it she walked over wearing the choker she usually wore. Sitting down on the bed she lifted up her mp3 player, putting the headphones on she turned it on listening to the song. She began drawing in the notebook, she smiled as she listened to the song it was 'Don't take the girl' by Tim McGraw.

OOC: The should work for the opening, currently listening to the song. It's a really nice one. Here's some of the lyrics. Same old boy, same sweet girl. Five years down the road, there's going to be a little one. And she says it's time to go, doctor says the baby's fine. But you'll have to leave, 'cause his mommas fading fast. And Johnny hit his knees, and there he preyed.

Take the very breath you gave me, take the heart from my chest. I'll gladly take her place if you'll let me, but make this my last request: take me out of this world, but god please, don't take the girl. Johnny's daddy was taking him fishing when he was eight years old.

Aceflyheight

Shintou was about to fall asleep in his chair as he heard a loud thump. "What the heck?" Shintou said as he jumped out of the bed, but then he heard Josh, yelling that he was awake. Shintou sighed and smiled a little to himself. "At least, I've got my personal alarm clock now." Shintou said as he saw Josh come down and begin to make grill cheese. Shintou followed him into the kitchen and made himself one as well. "So you're finally awake, Josh." Shintou said as he sat back down in the chair that he was sitting down in before and began to eat his grill cheese.

As Shintou sat back down, he noticed a girl walk in and walk upstairs probably to find a room. 'An angel.' Shintou observed as he saw her wings folded tightly to her sides. "Guess, that I might as well, introduce myself." Shintou mumbled as he got up from the chair and began to walk up the stairs towards the girl's room.

~Life~

The old member
OoC: Everyone has an mp3. lol.

Josh stares blanky at tv.
"Who's there?" He said. But he could see no one, for the girl went upstairs already. Josh continues eating Grill Chesse and stares at Tv.
"So Tired...."

~Life~

The old member
OoC: Lol....idk....

IC: Josh suddenly pulled out his MP3 and started to listen to Avenue Q.
"Hey Shintou! Morning...afternoon....whatever..."

Aceflyheight

"Oh hey Josh. It's afternoon, I guess. I don't have a clue." Shintou said from the top of the stairs as he remembered that he left his mp3 in the chair that he was sitting in. Shintou walked back down the stairs and grabbed his mp3 from the chair and put it into one of the pockets that were on his cargo shorts. Shintou then fingered the necklace around his neck for a moment, as if remembering something. "Hey Josh, I'm gonna check on the girl that came in a few minutes ago." Shintou said as he began to walk back up the stairs again.

~Life~

The old member
"Wha?" Josh said. "A girl? I'll go with you. I didn't even hear anyone come in."
Josh got up and followed Shintou.

~Life~

The old member
Josh got up the stais and walked over to the girls room.
"We should nock..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back