• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

THE C.S.E.D.G's Headquarters^

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Erebus Kronos

Godess of the Titan's
Staff Possitions:

Secretary (keep record of ideas for activities given by members. We shall discuss about it in a near future.)
Treasurer: (keep track of our currency. Yes we will have funding)
Coordinator:(think of yourself as d-d and my Right hand^)
Master/(Mistress) of Arms: (keep track of members and make sure that they get their things done when needed)

these are the jobs we have now.

but yes you may join.

nelly <3

wayfarer~
Website
www.facebook.com
I see you guys have a treasurer slot open.

I'm already a treasurer for the music department at school. [yes, I deal with real money.]

So If you guys want to, I'm available if you guys need me. =]

Riku's New Look

The Land of The Fallen Angels (Houston, TX)
Website
www.angelscraft.proboards85.com
Riku's New Look as Baker of Doom
Actually that was a joke for the title, lol, but like D-D said, I would most likely be in charge of that as well, since I know my way around the kitchen so well.
I was actually hoping for Secretary or Coordinator. But With those Jobs have a New name or something. I like the name Chaos Angel Not only does it express the evil intent and such, its also kinda cool. And I have been using it in the inferno for a long time.

Dark-Disciple

The 5th Apocalyptic Rider
Riding with Famine, Death, Pestilence and Destruct
Like I said Chaos Angel, you are the secretary AND the Baker of doom^
You are in a possition of power^

Now, Thanks for joining those who did. I really do appreciate it^
As I stated, think of a name we should refer to you by and post it here. Make it evil.
I shall edit the first post of this thread in a little bit with all of the new members.

Now, about staff possitions inside the club:
I guess all of the support possitions to our thread are already filled, however, every member shall be entitled with a job, like how Xidon shall now be our War Overlord, and "Chaos Angel" shall also be our baker of doom.

I will think of small jobs to assign you all by, but if you have any ideas, don't hesitate to ask. Pm our secretary (riku's new look) with such ideas and I shall ask him to get back to me with such.

Erebus Kronos

Godess of the Titan's
Yes, once again. Thank you people that have joined.

Okay, Congrats to those that have been awarded jobs! So now those that have been entitled with a job Dark-Disciple and I expect you to keep yourselves up to date and be active here, duh. If you shall fail that simple task your job title shall be removed and placed on the next person waiting in line. No one wants that right? I wouldn't want the Baker of Doom or War Overlord taken away from me. xD

As I see we do have one job left which is the Treasurer. I'll talk to Dark about you _Nadie_ being that. Since you have worked with money before you have a good shot or the only shot ahaha. But yeah we'll talk about it.

Yes if you have any idea's on what a mission should be please just ask. We are not going to bite your heads off because we have high powers. lol We are normal people, with dark sides. You can either PM Riku's New Look our great Secretary and he'll get back to Dark and I about it. But if you are too scared, post it here and Riku will PM us.

On my last note for now, think of your evil names and they shall be put next to your foum name on the member list.

Last edited:

Dark-Disciple

The 5th Apocalyptic Rider
Riding with Famine, Death, Pestilence and Destruct
As I see we do have one job left which is the Treasurer. I'll talk to Dark about you _Nadie_ being that. Since you have worked with money before you have a good shot or the only shot haha. But yeah we'll talk about it.

Done.... Congrats on making the staff _Nadie_ and pretty much everyone else who did.
As Total Darkness said, We expect you all to stay active and to fulfill your duties when needed.

Haha, and it's good to see that T-D pointed out the fact that we are not here to bite your heads off... We're not.
However, you shall respect us as your leaders.
Outside of that though, we are pretty damn friendly. ^
But yeah, this group is going to be great^

Thank you all for joining.

Now, seeing as how we have a pretty decent amount of members, I will actually start planning out our next course of action as soon as we get the whole thing with the names and jobs sorted out.
So please, those of you who haven't already, suggest a name we should address you by, and pm Chaos angel (R'sN.L.) with small job titles that you would like...
You know, things like "Death's Crest Keeper" or "Frontline Informational Gatherer"
You know, kickass titles.....^

M

Miss Murder

I'll stick out like a sore thumb by the time everyone gets an evil kickass title.

lol i iz Alyxia.
But I like it ... you know, my name's awesome. XD

So. First mission ... possibly recruiting more members?
Or ...

Coming up with a banner?
I could do that one ^
Like other than the one in Dan--- "Dark's" sig.

Riku's New Look

The Land of The Fallen Angels (Houston, TX)
Website
www.angelscraft.proboards85.com
OK, fooly.
*whips up some Chocolate cake with double the chocolate, half the calories, and and NO sugar* muhahaaaa! *ahem*
OK, so I'll just await the PMs and I'll see if I can answer all the questions I get (if I get any) and then if I can't I'll ask T-D, or D-D, myself. Right?
And Alexia, your name is so original I think everyone will be cowering in fear just from the shortened "Alex" or even "Alexis".

Erebus Kronos

Godess of the Titan's
wtf? no sugar?! >.> Dx

Yes, that's right. If you can't answer the question you ask Dark or I.

All right here's an update members:

We are starting to gather the funds for the club. Since the only currency on the forum is the RPG gold we are trying to gather some by getting sponsers with high bank accounts. Once we have the money Dark will send the money to the Treasurer, _Nadie_ so she can distribute it to you guys. Now if any of you wish to help Dark or I out with the money, please PM me or him. Those that wish to help will get rewarded.

M

Miss Murder

... Chaos Angel, righ'? It's Alyxia, with a "Y", love.

Also, when I get the chance, I'll try to talk to TD about the tag.
And I'll work on getting new members.

... ooo, Dream Theater. { Dark Eternal Night }

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back