• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

THE C.S.E.D.G's Headquarters^

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

nelly <3

wayfarer~
Website
www.facebook.com
Welcome to the club new guy! :D

NEW MISSION!

Gummie Ship showdown!

The mission is you build the coolest looking Gummie ship you can think of! You can either use Kingdom Hearts 1 or Kingdom Hearts 2 building software. Build what every you want.

* Does it HAVE to look like a ship? Or can it look like something a little bit...different?

EX:
YouTube - KH2 Gummi Ship - "Shield Liger"

YouTube - KH Gummi Ship - "Shield Liger"

Yes, you can do what ever you want. Don't think you have to be limited.

* What do I use to capture it?

- Video Camera: to give a actual all around veiw
- Camera: You have to give a ALL the specs. Top, bottom, left side, right side, front back.

You choose.

DON'T CAPTURE YOU FIGHTING! JUST SHOW YOUR CREATION AND THATS IT! 'Kay? lol

Start Date: Aug 8, 2008 Fri
End Date: Aug 20, 2008 Wed

Keep checking in on this post! I might add changes!!!

Just have fun with this guys!

wow. that is quiet a mission.

well I can't guarantee that I will be able to do all of this (ill try, we still have 10 days left and thats enough time to do so)

however.
i might have some problems.

1 - i lost my KH games. yes. yes i did, i just recently moved and my stuff is everywhere..... that means unloading everything. :( :(
ill try not to be lazy and look for it.

2 - i don't have a video camera. well, what I do have is a digital camera that can hold up to 4 minutes, i believe.
but whatever it is ill try to do it.

3 - i have dial up.
too bad this new house didn't came in with hi speed.

lol.

but yeah, i might be facing some obstacles here and there.

But I will see what I can do.

If something goes wrong and im not able to do it. I'll let you guys know.

ill keep on posting, so read what i have to say within these next 10 days.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
Damn. That really sucks :( Hey dont worry Nadie if you cant, but try to if you can. Its for fun of course ;-)
So anyways how has everyones day been then?

Erebus Kronos

Godess of the Titan's
You don't have to take a video feed Nadie, you can just take a picture. :p Yeah, I understand how things can get lost when you're moving. All ya have to do is try. :D

I'm good, I'm about to go out.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
Wamu? lol whats that? Sounds like a funny place. And you just reminded me :O I have to make an appointment to see my bank manager, got some problems with my student loans.
Jamba juice eh, is that like mango juice?

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
Ah riight I see. Well we do have a place like that, but not called Jamba juice of course. I actually forget what its caleld lol. Used to go past it everyday to the train station.

nelly <3

wayfarer~
Website
www.facebook.com
Nelo_Angelo.

Wamu was formerly known as Washington Mutual... that's a more recognizable name. Anyways, I have Wells Fargo - pretty soon I'm going to have to go to the bank to get me a student loan plan.
I'm going off to college in less than a year... gonna go major in Marine Biology. :D
Damnit, and I've also been looking at apartments, cuz I really want to move out of my parents house.
*sigh* excited but nervous.

Robeks Juice? maybe?

oh, I'm going to Starbucks later on tonight to do get me a Sorbetto.

(Its really hot) and i need something to cool me off. D:

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
Nelo_Angelo.

Wamu was formerly known as Washington Mutual... that's a more recognizable name. Anyways, I have Wells Fargo - pretty soon I'm going to have to go to the bank to get me a student loan plan.
I'm going off to college in less than a year... gonna go major in Marine Biology. :D
Damnit, and I've also been looking at apartments, cuz I really want to move out of my parents house.
*sigh* excited but nervous.

Robeks Juice? maybe?

oh, I'm going to Starbucks later on tonight to do get me a Sorbetto.

(Its really hot) and i need something to cool me off. D:
Ah right Washingtom Mutual is it. So like whats actually there? Wells Fargo? Hehe im not familiar with any of these places ^^;
Ah cool Marine Bilogy eh. Nice. Good luck with it Nadie ;-)

Hm no, I still cant recall what the place is called, Its near a Starbucks (one place I am familiar with lol)

nelly <3

wayfarer~
Website
www.facebook.com
Ah right Washingtom Mutual is it. So like whats actually there? Wells Fargo? Hehe im not familiar with any of these places ^^;
Ah cool Marine Bilogy eh. Nice. Good luck with it Nadie ;-)

Hm no, I still cant recall what the place is called, Its near a Starbucks (one place I am familiar with lol)

Like here, in the United States?
well, I live in California so I can say that here is very different.

This place is cool and all.
Except the fact that our economy is in trouble.
It's pretty hard financially wise here in California.
But, if you know how to manage your money well, it's no problem (thank god my parents know how to do that).
Anyways,
CA would be like London, but different. lol.

Idk how to explain it. This place is pretty big.

I wanna move out of this state though, (I live in somewhat fear of the San Andreas Fault).
San Andreas Fault - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As I live right along it (Long Beach - the coast). But then again Mother Nature is just something you can't avoid.

Anyways,
Wells Fargo and Washington Mutual are just banks like any other, nothing special.
lol.

Nelo:
Starbucks & McDonalds are in every corner of the world.

I'm sure you know that by now. lol.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
Like here, in the United States?
well, I live in California so I can say that here is very different.

This place is cool and all.
Except the fact that our economy is in trouble.
It's pretty hard financially wise here in California.
But, if you know how to manage your money well, it's no problem (thank god my parents know how to do that).
Anyways,
CA would be like London, but different. lol.

Idk how to explain it. This place is pretty big.

I wanna move out of this state though, (I live in somewhat fear of the San Andreas Fault).
San Andreas Fault - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As I live right along it (Long Beach - the coast). But then again Mother Nature is just something you can't avoid.

Anyways,
Wells Fargo and Washington Mutual are just banks like any other, nothing special.
lol.

Nelo:
Starbucks & McDonalds are in every corner of the world.

I'm sure you know that by now. lol.
Economy is in trouble here too, might go into recession the way things are going.
California is way bigger than London though isnt it. Oh yeah theres a lotta earthquakes cz of that fault. Dangerous.

Ah right they banks are they lol. By the sound pf them I thought they was somethin cool maybe. haha.

:D yeh I know. You cant turn a corner without seeing one of them around ;-D

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
Welcome to the club new guy! :D

NEW MISSION!

Gummie Ship showdown!

The mission is you build the coolest looking Gummie ship you can think of! You can either use Kingdom Hearts 1 or Kingdom Hearts 2 building software. Build what every you want.

* Does it HAVE to look like a ship? Or can it look like something a little bit...different?

EX:
YouTube - KH2 Gummi Ship - "Shield Liger"

YouTube - KH Gummi Ship - "Shield Liger"

Yes, you can do what ever you want. Don't think you have to be limited.

* What do I use to capture it?

- Video Camera: to give a actual all around veiw
- Camera: You have to give a ALL the specs. Top, bottom, left side, right side, front back.

You choose.

DON'T CAPTURE YOU FIGHTING! JUST SHOW YOUR CREATION AND THATS IT! 'Kay? lol

Start Date: Aug 8, 2008 Fri
End Date: Aug 20, 2008 Wed

Keep checking in on this post! I might add changes!!!

Just have fun with this guys!

Just bumping the mission back up. Time is ticking guys ;-)

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
AUGH!!!!!! NO!!!!!! Can I skip this one? I haven't been playing KH2 for awhile and my KH1 doesn't work and I don't think I can take a picture or scan it this time. I'm sorry, I really am! But we've been busy outside and stuff to connect! Can I just watch for this first one! I'm sorry I want to try and participate but yeah....I don't think I can do it. :(

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
AUGH!!!!!! NO!!!!!! Can I skip this one? I haven't been playing KH2 for awhile and my KH1 doesn't work and I don't think I can take a picture or scan it this time. I'm sorry, I really am! But we've been busy outside and stuff to connect! Can I just watch for this first one! I'm sorry I want to try and participate but yeah....I don't think I can do it. :(

^Oh, that's alright! I can't do it either... .___.
:( Aw man. Alright then, if you cant I guess its fine.
~ I MADE ONE!! X3 buuut, i can't find my camara. :sad:
You can always use your phone if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back