• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the castle in the slide

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorel

when you have collected all the slides in deep jungle and show them, a big castle is in one of them and Sora ses that it is familiar but he has never been of his island. what castle is it? and why is it familiar to Sora?

V

Vincent Valentine

I think it's Hollow Bastion. Kairi was there before but I never got why Sora knew it. I just had a theory about Sora and some other guy! It could be a KH2 spoiler so ill use the tags to be safe.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Sorel

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Use spoiler tags next time.

- Ryu

Last edited by a moderator:
V

Vincent Valentine

Dammit, if you have spoilers tag them or go to the spoiler forum, n00b.

V

Vincent Valentine

TSora said:
Kairi was in Sora's heart at that moment, so Sora shared some of kairi's memories...:D...
that makes a whole lot of sense. Some people think it's Castle Obvilion too.

V

Vincent Valentine

thanks #5. Are there any other castles in KH (not KH2, cause i dont want to know) that the slide could be of?

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
lets see, i joined before you, have a hell of a lot more posts, am a premium member

U have no right whatsoever to call him a n00b Red XIII, the majority of all your posts were spam, and post count counts for nothing...u can call him a newbie, but n00b is what u are.

The castle was indeed Hollow Bastion...Sora knew i because Kairi's heart was inside him at the time...problem solved.

Anymore spam after this shall be reported...a perfectly acceptable question descended into spam chaos, fuelled by Red XIII, the true n00b here (idc about your new username)

V

Vincent Valentine

flaming, eh? see how i care, i wont post about it

i dont think its absulote that the kairi/sora thing is the reason, I'm keeping an open mind, my thoery has som validity, even if i made it up as i went along...

TSora

R.O.X.A.S #5
Denmark(some people, coughEngulfedcough, think it'
Website
www.freewebs.com
chaywa said:
U have no right whatsoever to call him a n00b Red XIII, the majority of all your posts were spam, and post count counts for nothing...u can call him a newbie, but n00b is what u are.

The castle was indeed Hollow Bastion...Sora knew i because Kairi's heart was inside him at the time...problem solved.

Anymore spam after this shall be reported...a perfectly acceptable question descended into spam chaos, fuelled by Red XIII, the true n00b here (idc about your new username)

Well...you just called someone a n00b too...^...

I don't like people calling each other N00b. I have never done it, except for once, but that was a really anoying guy, but let's all just be friends...

HeartofDestiny14

I'm pretty sure its Hallow Bastion, in one of the KH2 trailors (The big Heartless battle/war whatever you want to call it) When it zooms out you can see the castle from far away and it looks a lot like the castle in the slide.

V

Vincent Valentine

HeartofDestiny14 said:
I'm pretty sure its Hallow Bastion, in one of the KH2 trailors (The big Heartless battle/war whatever you want to call it) When it zooms out you can see the castle from far away and it looks a lot like the castle in the slide.
yah, i saw that, but i'd forgotten it until now.

V

Vincent Valentine

I haven't seen the trailer for ages. (Youtube link, anyone?)
It could be a new place i suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back